Reviews for Body Art
KDMCAM chapter 7 . 11/25/2017
This is hillarious! I hope you are eventually able to add to it. U have the ability to have extreme kink with lots of lemony goodness along with so much humor! Love it!
KDMCAM chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
Wow! Thanks for jumping right to it & not making us wait for it!
Surfette chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
Such a hot chapter!
SubstituteReader chapter 7 . 10/16/2017
This little gem of perfection here. I have never laughed so hard. It was Perry and sexy and all of that in one. Absolutely my top pick and it's not even done.
Jenn Jean Cullen chapter 7 . 10/9/2017
Please update! Loving the story.
starsmina chapter 7 . 4/13/2017
This story is all kinds of funny and sexy. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Droni chapter 7 . 3/24/2017
update soon please
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 7 . 2/21/2017
The three-ways are awesome, all the hilarity wonderful and the craziness is simply insane! Esme is obsessed!

Love it!

See you next update!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/16/2017
Quelle suite , la mère est vraiment folle mais trop drôle quand même lol , sa fini encore sur un de ses truc , a bientôt pour la suite
tvd1992 chapter 7 . 2/14/2017
i have a question are you going to have a backstory of why Edward cannot speak
Athena the Goddess of Wisdom chapter 2 . 2/12/2017
I have question is Edward deaf in this story as u keep saying that he is signing his answers. I really love ur story and can't wait to read more
raidershell chapter 7 . 2/10/2017
Love this story so far! Looking forward to your next update. Hang on there and stay strong.
hptwilightfive-0girl chapter 7 . 2/10/2017
Loved this update. Please update when u can.
Taylor9901 chapter 7 . 2/7/2017
Roflmao. I love you girl. I love Esme.
Djejdjdjendkd chapter 7 . 2/5/2017
Oh I'm so glad u updated. I wish the chapters were MUCH longer. And I love Bella's rants. Sorry u r having a rough time. I will keep u in my thoughts. Fanfic is what gets me through each day. I've not been well. Thank you for your story!