Reviews for Empire Records: The Musical
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Favorite!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Perfect. Amazing. Beautiful. Brought a big smile to my face. Thank you.
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
But can you imagine how much longer it would've taken Quinn and Rachel to get together if Rachel didn't make that phone call to share her exciting news? They are destined to be together. Perfect couple is perfect. This story is perfection.
malexfaith chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Such a cult classic of its time... well still is. Definitely a great movie, so excited to read this and of course u never let us down. Brilliant. Thanks heaps for sharing
rdosant chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
fic otima, mais uma que eu amei
Rach chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
️ Love it! Beutiful story!
Kmsiw101 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Loved this so much!
Wolfe20 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
This was fantastic. I enjoyed it from beginning to end. You have a gift for creating images in the mind, please keep it up!
turnaroundchloe chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
oh my god. this store makes me feel so giddy. its so cute and i love it!
Eyghon chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
That was awesome loved the cute ending
ThroughTheL00kingGlass chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
They are sooo cute :D
When I was about halfway through, I thought that it would be over soon and then I scrolled down and noticed the bar being just a little more than halfway down (I read on my phone) and I was so glad because I didn't want it to end...
I think I have to educate myself... The only one I've seen is Imagine Me & You. Could you maybe pm me a list of all the movies? Because I'm sure I'll forget if I don't have the list saved somewhere...
In this, Santana was so great! Just like on the show, a little bit of Devil's Advocate but also this sweet, caring, understanding and - most of all - loving friend :)
Bugsy1014 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Just found this story. Loved it! Thanks for sharing. I really enjoy your writing. :)
jds87 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Loved this story! YAY they got together, woohoo
justme chapter 1 . 4/19/2014