Reviews for Only Animals
speedsnolie chapter 11 . 12/11/2014
Please continue with the story! It is soooo good!
Wicked Navajo chapter 10 . 12/7/2014
This chapter was really confusing until I reread the author's note. But it seems really interesting and I will be waiting to continue reading it once you are finished with this current story. And I, personally, don't think you should worry about needing more than ten chapters to wrap it up nicely; take as much time and words as you need. That just means more writing for us readers to enjoy :D
sheisadaydreamer chapter 11 . 12/1/2014
Oh, so the last chapter was really something from a different story? I'm sorry about the confusion. I see now. Well, I'm looking forward to the update with this story and I like the bit I see for the other one so keep up the good work. Yes, I think this story needs more than just one more chapter unless the last chapter is pretty long.
CleoArrow chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
I really love this story! There are so many twists and turns that keep me interested. I would love for this story to keep going more than just one more chapter, but ultimately it's up to you as you are the author.
detrametal chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
first of all let me say that this story really interests me, both this one and the one you previewed, I'd rather this story go on for a bit more but if you do end with only one more chapter I think I could live with that...though I think the one you previewed would be an equally good use of your time :)
Tigeresscrazy chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
This story has so many twists a turns it's impossible for me to stop reading if there had been more chapters I would still be read cause I'm unable to put the story down I so look forward to the next chapter I'm off to check out your othe story's
Raven fan chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
Seems I have made a serious mistake. But to be fair you did include an entirely different fic in another story...you could have just referenced the new fic in the an...anyway as you know I do want the fic only animals to continue past the 10 chapter mark...maybe even beyond 16 chapters...and this new fic sounds very interesting. But next time maybe you could just reference the next fic and not just add its chapter here...it greatly confused me as I thought it was a continuation of only animals... Btw. Can't wait for the next chapter of this new fic and only animals fic
Raven fan chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
I love this story, it definatelyi needs to continue past the 10 chapters! Also I hope changeling and raven work everything out. Perhaps changeling is sexually frustrated or wants more cuddly cuddles with raven- who as she stared is good at repressing her emotions. Honestly this chapter shocked me I was expecting to see more fluffiness before stuff got serious again...I need more beast Bo...pops I mean more changeling and raven fluff aka relationship building!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/29/2014
I think that having more than one last chapter is a good idea. You'll be able to expand on your idea, and probably make a better ending if you extend your story.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
Your new fic sounds terrific. I can't wait to read more.
AdidasD chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
Keep going and I read the authors note haha but keep going with this story because it's actually got me very interested
HermioneSakuraGardner07 chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
Honestly, I think the story lost a little direction. So I completely understand wanting to rework your outline and give us a better ending. I would honestly prefer it if you took a longer time making the story better and the way YOU want it than rushing to give us fans something and then not liking what you have put forth. I do enjoy this story, and I hope you find this review constructive and positive. Best regards!
Kaarlinaa chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
this is a new story? what lol im already loving this continue :)
sheisadaydreamer chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
Good update, thank you for it! I'm looking forward to the next one :) I wonder why they've gone back to fighting now.
shugokage chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
Definitely a very interesting chapter!