Reviews for Rise
pr0dz chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
As much as I love Avatar, I got to side on Elemental Nations. That's what they get for invading their world in the first place. I wish Aang isn't ignorant of it.
NATSUxERZA 123456 chapter 4 . 9/22/2015
Oh man I hoped it would be the new chapter but its good that you are going to make it closer to cannon also please if you are going to pair Naruto with any one let it be Azula the girl needs some good and true happiness in her life.
Reads-by-Lamplight chapter 4 . 9/21/2015
Hey man whatever you feel you need to do. Just please don't stop writing this.
Shadowmaster91 chapter 4 . 9/21/2015
What are your new ideas?
EliteSlayer103 chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
HOW MUCH LONGER TILL CH 4? Its pass due.
DAMON Snow chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Can't wait!
Damon Snow chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Good job!
NATSUxERZA 123456 chapter 3 . 9/29/2014
this chapter was really great and it is good to see that you made it so that naruto isn't just some idiot that is clueless and showed that even if he looks it he can be wise i mean after coming out of a war like the one he went through will change him a lot also i hope that you don't let everything go fine for the gang when they reach konoha i mean they are trying to get a battle trophy of the 1 hokage's(right?) and have them join a war they have nothing to do with for nothing in return since ninjas do things that big for a huge price.
again great job with the story and hope it will be naruto and azula only she needs a light in her dark life.
uzuuchi007 chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
Nice
Nothingness93 chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
finally chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
Do not give up this story or I will find you and break your ankles! XD *Lalalalala I like pancake! lalala (Note to self stop eating the paint chips increase medication)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
WTF! What happen to the Naruto and Azula pairing? Right now i'm seeing Hinata up there?!
naruto1246 chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
great story lol whens the next chapter
shadespace chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
good
Tdtmedic chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Great amazing fantastic story it makes me sad that hinata is dead though :(
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »