Reviews for Inflorescence
ulq4schiffer chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I read this years ago and I somehow forgot the title, so I finally spent almost 2 years to find this story
The story still make me cry :)
not applicable chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
This made me cry. The way you write is beautiful and you conveyed Tomoyo's feelings perfectly. Kirei.
L. Hiiragizawa chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
It's 3 am and I haven't studied for a 50-item history test. *sigh* I read this again and boy did my heart melt the third time around.

It's too kawaii. *sniff*

*takes her fourth dose of good ole caffeine and sniffs once more* :(
varon chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
Thank *you* for dedicating this to me! *heart* Awww... love the WAFF. Bianca's a pretty name! _ It suits her just fine. Augh, the image of the wife-martyr... THankfully Eriol came to his senses. _ Nice work dahlin!
The Bloody Countess chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
You realize that now that I'm on sem-break, I have a lot of time on my hands, ne? -

What can I say about this fic, except that it brought tears to my eyes! Dammit! Stop making me cry! I'm not supposed to be mushy!

Once again, I say that I love this, I love you, and I LOVE ALL YOUR FICS!
B2 chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
I'm so impressed with this story! This is perhaps one of the loveliest ExT stories that I've read in a while. Thank you!
Pichachu chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
I love it! This is so good! FANTASTIC WORK! I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
mvErIcK chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
That was a very nice way of bringing two characters together. _ And i mean a REALLY nice way!

Are you a fan of famous romance authors like devereaux and mcnaught? Well, it's because i can see the huge resemblance of the way they write to the way the story was written...lots of drama that really wrenches your gut!_

Congratulations on the story! Style was very smooth, and the plot was excellent!

Keep it up!

Aisle of view...

~ EllA
kokurousagi chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
How very sweet! Ekai-chan, you are truly an amazing writer. Wai! Eriol-kun and Tomoyo-chan forever!
Christine chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Wow. Wait.

Let me repeat that: WOW.

That was incredibly intense. Your story is so well written and so deeply emotional that it pulled me right into Eriol and Tomoyo's world and refused to let go. The characterizations are beautiful, and Eriol's confusion and Tomoyo's sorrowful strength are so believably written that I was actually feeling as tense as Tomoyo. The beginning was brilliantly directed, the middle parts just oozing with tension, and the ending... where do I even start with the ending? It was perfect.

Overall, it was a wonderful, suspenseful, beautiful story, and I can't even begin to describe my delight in reading this. Thank you!

P.S. If the prequels are anywhere near this intense, then I will patiently wait for them and refrain from pressuring you. Your stories are just SO worth the wait. _
Xiin chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
beautiful. sweet. You write so well! _

That's all I can really say. ;

~~ Refe-chan
Reine chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Cool! You're really good in romance! How'd you do that anyway? I don't know romance stuff. I only know mystery stuff.
emeraldiris chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
I am not really that much of a fan of Tomoyo and Eriol but I have to say I LUVED this fanfic! You are a great writer! Keep it up _
what used to be meemee chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
wow. that's all i can say. wow. so well thought out and so insightful! and so sweet. i love all your fanfics.

Empress Sasami chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIII! That was so deep, and cute, and sweet, and ful of love, and wonderful, and oh oh oh OH so well written! Keep it up!