Reviews for One Small Touch
Countess Hargreaves chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
That was beautiful. And amazingly written. I really like it. Is there any chance that you will go on? I'd love to see how John handles being Sherlock's key.
Samzi chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
John is Sherlock's key. Weeps. Beautiful ending to this chapter.
Drunken Strawberries chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
Aww this makes me want to cry so badly. Sherlock! Damn it this is really good. Please update soon! My tears will fall any chapter now. Damn that ending was so sweet!
la.nerdess.suprema chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
I really love the concept you are using...can't wait for the next chapter!
Cremains chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
I am so glad you decided to add more chapters ! I really, really like the idea of this fic and John is absolutely perfect and my poor baby Sherlock is so lucky to have him :)
GabrielLovesSweets chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
I need more please. This story is really good and I'm enjoying reading it. I've had a headcannon that Sherlock must have experienced something dramatic and life-altering for him to be as emotionless and 'shut-off' as he is.
Godiva9 chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
Poor Sherlock the man just can't catch a break! An excellently written chapter, the line "John, you fix it" made my heart wrench! Thanks for updating!
avidreader33 chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
Awesome chapter !
Godiva9 chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
Poor Sherlock, its a good thing he has John! I look forward to the next update! : )
tvd-spn chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
Wow, powerful chapter - love the plot development and the John POV. Another great read - thank you!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
Oh my gosh please make more, this is so good!
avidreader33 chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
Love this, the end of this chapter is so sad, but is so sweet in how John takes care of Sherlock. Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
oh my, I just love BAMF John, and that, along with him working with Sherlock on getting him through it all would really be enough for me, but if you decide to take it further and add another plot, that woiuld be awesome as well :) Great chapter!
tasha.vick chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
Omg, I love BAMF John and Mycroft, and as far as I'm concerned, that and helping Sherlock through the dark of the memories would be interesting enough, but if you feel like adding a plot, I'm sure that would be perfect, too. Great chapter, can't wait for the next one! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Please make it a multi chapter. I really really like it.