Reviews for One Small Touch
Connwaer Heap chapter 5 . 11/13/2015
Aaaw! John's his key.
Connwaer Heap chapter 4 . 11/13/2015
Your writing skills are superb.
Connwaer Heap chapter 3 . 11/13/2015
It's good that Sherlock finally got all that out.
Connwaer Heap chapter 2 . 11/13/2015
Awesome! BAMF John and Mycroft are so cool
Connwaer Heap chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Poor Sherlock. I hope John can help him.
Countess Hargreaves chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
That was beautiful. And amazingly written. I really like it. Is there any chance that you will go on? I'd love to see how John handles being Sherlock's key.
Samzi chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
John is Sherlock's key. Weeps. Beautiful ending to this chapter.
Drunken Strawberries chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
Aww this makes me want to cry so badly. Sherlock! Damn it this is really good. Please update soon! My tears will fall any chapter now. Damn that ending was so sweet!
la.nerdess.suprema chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
I really love the concept you are using...can't wait for the next chapter!
Cremains chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
I am so glad you decided to add more chapters ! I really, really like the idea of this fic and John is absolutely perfect and my poor baby Sherlock is so lucky to have him :)
GabrielLovesSweets chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
I need more please. This story is really good and I'm enjoying reading it. I've had a headcannon that Sherlock must have experienced something dramatic and life-altering for him to be as emotionless and 'shut-off' as he is.
Godiva9 chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
Poor Sherlock the man just can't catch a break! An excellently written chapter, the line "John, you fix it" made my heart wrench! Thanks for updating!
avidreader33 chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
Awesome chapter !
Godiva9 chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
Poor Sherlock, its a good thing he has John! I look forward to the next update! : )
tvd-spn chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
Wow, powerful chapter - love the plot development and the John POV. Another great read - thank you!