Reviews for Change My Mind
Genelia chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
Please update! But I understand high school does suck D: but update when u can! Out of every other Beast boy x Raven stories yours is the absolute best! :D You have a talent And u made my day when I found this. I was hesitant at first looking at the description but it was nothing like I expected its amazing!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
Interesting. I can't see how psimon and ravager would agree to be put on the same team as mumbo lol great chapter tho
TinyTherese chapter 6 . 1/30/2014
"My father is not going to be happy with this." Reminded me of Draco Malfoy saying "My father will hear about this." :)
JasonVUK chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
I remember Ravager _ (from other stories)

And that was ... surprisingly easy :I 8D YAY they saved the woooorrld! ... again!

Poor BB why he get no love Q_Q he needs CUDDLES! 8D o,,o

And Raven, darn it keep calm and ship BBRae 8C
Guest chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
oooo Terra.. Reborn to help execute a evil plan or to complete the BB/Rae/Terra love triangle? Cant wait to see haha. Nice work, post soon!
Soar Vandergeid chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
Nooo! Not the cliffhanger ending! T_T
I want to know what happens next!
JasonVUK chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
Oh my god! Someone's going to resurrect Terra 8O and make her an evil slave DX

That's a bad thing o,,o
Damian96 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
ooo Terra.. Reborn to help execute a evil plan or to complicate things with the infamous BB/Rae/Terra love triangle? Can't wait to see haha. Great story so far, update soon!
RavenofSilver chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
O.o Ohh. A triangle. Well, don't leave us with a cliffy. Don't be Rick Riordan. POST SOON!
DarkWingedAngel8 chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
Maybe the triangles point to a trap, a place where slade has put a trap for the titans so he could defeat them once and for all
Jovan2013 chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
Triangle are associate with evil so maybe the three super-powered villains are sacrifices as a ritual to bring back Trigon?
Soar Vandergeid chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
My my ! This is getting more interesting each chapter ! :D
I cannot wait to read the next part ! Usually i'm really not in RaexRobin Parings (I largely prefer BBRae :P) but I checked this fic because I hoped from the summary that it would indeed be BBRae and it didn't disappoint me ! :D

True I don't really enjoy Raven looking at Robin instead of Beast Boy (don't ask, I don't know why but in my head it's not okay as a pairing... :P) but I don't really seem to mind as I have the hope that the green boy and the dark girl will end up together ! (we'll see :P)
Anyways, I also like the way it's written, ver fluid and easy to get onto, there are of course a few mistakes here and there but nothing compared to how cool this sotry is ! ;)

Can't wait for moar !
JasonVUK chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
DX I bet it's something evil (no duh!) Ugh Slade or maybe Trigon! It makes sense to me TRIangle TRIgon o,,o right right? No Q_Q
tap-Violeta chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
Please, updat e soon!
iLuvForevermore chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
I like how you poke at the fact that does have a slight crush on Robin, I can see that in certain episodes, especially during 'The Prophecy'. It's hard to get over your crush when you know good and well that he has someone he's aiming for. Just wait, Raven is sure to notice that there is someone who likes her for who she is. Great job so far, I can't wait to read more.