Reviews for Mellow Candle
Zelda chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Oh! So sad!

It's a wonderful story, I really like it and Beautiful Alone. I totally agree with the others, it really leaves an impression on you.

This is kinda random, but this story goes perfectly with a song by Diana DeGarmo called Like I'm Not Even Here. It's almost like the story was amde for the song, or vice versa.
mybutterfly chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
OMG! this is the saddest story ever! I love it!
AutumnIllusion chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
::cries:: aw...::cries insanely:: heh, i'm alright -_- this one especially was so sad! but i still love this story...all parts of it. poor sakura, alone with her candles. and she left the ring...T.T
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
I just got done reading 'Beautiful Alone,' and this fanfic is just as moving and sad as BA. Your writting is magnificent!
Candyland chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Poor Sakura! Ohmigod, if that was me, I would have started bawling on the spot. I must go read the next part NOW!
Crystal109 chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
that. was. excellent! Of course, I almost cried because it was so sad, but the description and effect was wonderful! strange... angst seems to have the most description... )
Kay D. Chan chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
This story really took 1st person to a whole new level. All the confusion, all one-sided doubtful thoughts of oneself-very deep, very angst. Poetic. Sentimental. It was . Not depressing but the way you wrote it just oozed the "angsty" vibe that I think you were aiming for. Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
Oh my gosh this is soooooooooooooo sad! I am not flaming you. But it is sad. I really like your different ideas, even though they are so sad!
Squishysib chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
*bawl*

why, oh why did li-kun do that to sakura, why?
varon chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
Oh man... this just hurts. It hurts, it hurts, it hurts. .
XiaoBai chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
*sniffs* It's very sad...Poor Sakura...

A GREAT story! I love the way you write it!_

Well, i REALLY hope you will write JUST another chapter to 'TORTURE!' Syaoran...

JUST TORTURE THAT...THAT...GUY!

*nods* loves your other stories too_
Pichachu chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
fantastic as always! I can't believe that I actually like these stories, but something in your writing... there's something there that I can't help but like. Love even. Maybe it's the emotion, and few words that can say so much (you don't say much, but what you say means a whole bunch). Anyways, I'm babbling again. Ja ne!
Kita chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
Ahaha...I was hoping there'd be more to 'Beautiful Alone'. Anyways, good job. I can actually feel for Sakura. Li-kun's a baka for taking Hanano to the same restuarant. *scowl* Ehehe...anyways...I'm just curious about Syaoran's reaction in the end. But, I guess that's how you intended it, hm? Welp! Good job!
kokurousagi chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
Ohhhh! That's so sad! So very well-written, but still, it plucks at the heartstrings. This is a very emotional pseudo-sequel, Ekai-chan.

kokuro usagi
s' old fic chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
I like this even better than 'Beautiful Alone' itself; it reads perfectly, and it hits you in the right places (?)... It's too lovely. We're not worthy, Kai-chan.