Reviews for Away from the Sun
Kira007Goddess of Chaos chapter 1 . 8/2
You get is wrong. Azula was a genius and she can use fire since she was 3 years old.
Yubella chapter 1 . 7/19
why are you giving aang so much credit? he is kinda ooc-ing here. you keep stealing lines. and i think mai and ty lee should be apart of azula's harem too.
larsdewit chapter 36 . 3/25
the story has a great plot and I really hope you will update soon however I have 2 major issue with it wich are pacing and character development wich are just of moods and emotion are like flipping a switch in this story while realisticly these are gradual things if you would focus on fix in this than you have a story to wich others would be compared to
milagglad chapter 36 . 3/24
Update please...
TigerCritic chapter 28 . 12/1/2016
I'm not enjoying the 'POOF' YOU'RE IN LOVE thing. It's very annoying as falling in love or having deep emotions for an individual needs time to manifest and then more time for the person to realise it and decide on a course of action with said emotion. Also you are breaking so many rules of typical human nature. The characters are bland and the story is all over the place. I will repeat that I do enjoy the story, you have a brilliant idea, spot on progression, a decent plot. It's just you need to work on the flow and characterization. Also I love the shadow bender idea but you could have done so much with it, such wasted potential.
TigerCritic chapter 19 . 11/30/2016
I love the idea I love the progression the little arcs and such but my biggest issue is it doesn't invoke any feeling in me. I have to reword scenes and arrange certain events before I feel like there's a story and I love everything about this fic (there are a few things I wish to change but that's me) but it's so emotionless and bland and scenes can be better described. As well as typos and such. It would be in your best interest to get a beta who specialises in story flow.
lycan13 chapter 29 . 11/13/2016
Except for the death of Jet, I didn't see any of this coming
lycan13 chapter 14 . 11/10/2016
A dragon, awesome
I think Jet could have actually given Azula a run for her money. When he crossed blades with Zuko they were evenly matched
anonymous chapter 36 . 12/20/2015
Amazing. I just started reading this a little while ago but it is some of the best fanfiction i have read.
You are an amazing author and could probably write
profesionally if you wanted to. I hope you post the next chapter soon as I really want to read it. Until then good luck. ;)
Zaralann chapter 36 . 10/27/2015
Interesting.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/3/2015
Wow. This was an amazing and convoluted adventure. I quite enjoyed it, and would love to see how it ends.
fieldmark346 chapter 36 . 8/5/2015
HURRAY an update i love this fanfic im so happy it got updated.
Guest chapter 36 . 8/5/2015
Very nice, been waiting for an update and you do not dissapoint. Also since is is your senior year in high school, make sure it's a good one.

Throthgar's bane