Reviews for Back Where We Belong
purpleMurex chapter 1 . 1/31
This scene fits in perfectly to the ep :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I am quite fond of this one. Thank you.
Katie Who chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
To make it short: I love it! It's so sweet! :) You described everything well and I really enjoyed reading. :)
Hope we'll read more of you. :)

All the best.
everyonelovesraptors chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
really enjoyed the story - it was perfect :) thanks, checking out your other one now
WingedPegasus chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I love this fic! It's one of (if not THE) most in-character SHIELD fics I've seen, and with just the right amount of humor and emotion. I read this a while ago (I guess my first review didn't go through), and after seeing a certain scene with May and Quinn in ep 14 that made me think May cared more about Skye than she let on, this fic popped immediately to mind. I guess that means it's head-canon. :D

Again, great job! I wish there had been something like this in the show.

(Also: the "swift tactical decision" was hilarious. :P)
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
gamings-reminiscence chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
You know believe it or not, I was having a terrible day up until I read this. It was wonderfully in character and it gave me the warm fuzzies. Thanks for the pick me up :3
nathy.faithy chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Amazing story! I adore it! ;)
Selonianth chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Yes, running away from an angry Black Widow is wise. She may only be a partial super-soldier but that's more than you are.
Megan81159 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Aww, so sweet! Great story by the way! Loved everything, everyone was in character, nothing felt odd or forced, and it was just perfect. It was simple, but good. Kind of like chicken broth, it gives you a kind of "cleansing" feeling. It was also nice that there wasn't any swearing or innuendos, yet it wasn't immature or kiddish either. Like goldilocks said, "just right".
baker's huntress chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Brilliant. Just brilliant.
Coffee chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Great job. Please write a sequel, Would love to see some TLC for Coulson.
NothatRose chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
To tell you the truth, I have issues where May is concerned. Big reason? Ward and her. But that's another story.

So, I took a chance in reading your ff about Skye and May interaction.

Thank you for allowing me to change my perception of May. (I'm still not cure of the Ward fling) But at least, I can see the soft, logical, smart and humorous side of her that I have been blinded from.

It was well written and yes, I did enjoy reading it. Thank you.
Kakashi316 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
This was really good. You in a way patch things up with Skye and May and also end with an alls right with the world feel. Very well done.
pupulegirl chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
love the May and Skye bonding..the paint can story was a nice touch. :)