Reviews for Bottle-Specs
Oh wow
ImsebastianstanButter chapter 41 . 1/9
Oh dear
ImsebastianstanButter chapter 39 . 1/9
Oh woe Sirius is going to be so pissed when he learns he's lost out to his little brother
EdnaH chapter 50 . 1/4
Ouch bloody ouch
G.M.Rivers chapter 50 . 12/17/2016
Great story! Read it all in one go and so I have been alternating between crying and laughing for a few hours. My sister may think I'm crazy...
Wikked chapter 50 . 12/17/2016
This story was honestly amazing! And to be honest it was sadly beautiful that it ended the way it did. I like stories that doesn't end perfectly. In one of my story I killed off the two main characters in the end. I think it's different and unique. Also in your storys case it was very realistic as well which I really like! You had a very realistic element through out your story which really makes it stand apart from others. Fanfics tend to be unrealistically dreamy (mine as well) so the more sadly realistic ones are very beautiful in their own sad way.

Also, I kinda see Effie and Regulus looking down on Sirius and smiling at his relationship to Harry. That makes me happy :)
Wikked chapter 49 . 12/17/2016
I read this far just today and I have to say that this story is amazing and I think this ending is perfect! I'll read the epilogue right now!
Shattermirror chapter 50 . 11/20/2016
...You did NOT.
thehereandnow33 chapter 50 . 11/8/2016
Lol, this last chapter just made this whole story dumb and pointless
consideritshipped chapter 50 . 11/3/2016
So much feels. Soooooo much feels. My poor heart. So beautifully written. The last line kills me a little inside, but I can't help but want to read it again. I read this in 3 hour straight. Thank you. 10/10. I've had my account for over a year and this is the first time I've been moved to review. Thank you.
CinnamonTroll chapter 50 . 9/10/2016
Why would yOU DO THAT TO ME? I'M SO SAD NOW BUT THIS WAS SUCH A DAUNTING READ
JERSIIIfied chapter 50 . 8/29/2016
I cried like a baby. Thank you so much for writing this. I slept at 4am because I couldn't stop reading. I'm writing this review on 5 hours sleep because I started reading as soon as I woke up even though my eyes hurt. That doesn't sound healthy but your story was so good I couldn't resist. I haven't been like this about a fanfic in a while. Usually if a story is longer than 100k I get bored and skipped parts, but God I didn't skim over a single part, your writing was so beautiful.
Thank you so much. I had a feeling you were keeping things canon but I held hope till the very end. But alas it wasn't meant to be. God it was a beautiful story. Thank you again for writing. I actually can't describe my feelings right now. I'll probably write a more coherent review when I'm not so overwhelmed by the story. Much love.
scipio96 chapter 50 . 8/24/2016
I was so hoping you wouldn't stick to canon T.T The romance between Sirius and Effie was just so damn cute and I just really wanted them to be together and for Sirius to have a happier ending... I really like how well you managed to get all the canon elements in, such as Sirius suspecting Remus of being the traitor, Regulus dying but how he ended up betraying Voldemort in the end because he wasn't just some mindless death eater, he had different facets to his personality that conflicted with each other. I really enjoyed reading this (finished it in one day, I was so addicted) and I love how you kept everyone from being super OOC. I loved Effie's sense of humor and her way of thinking and the story flowed really well. Thank you so much for writing! :)
scipio96 chapter 45 . 8/24/2016
Damn... I kind of feel sorry for Regulus. It's hard to overcome his fear with that sort of situation, and I suppose there's a reason he wasn't put into Gryffindor.
scipio96 chapter 42 . 8/24/2016
It seems to me that more often now there seem to be signs that Effie would have followed a similar path as her mother in terms of her boyfriend. She does tend to make a lot of excuses for his behavior that do sound reasonable but at the same time there's something about the way she does it that makes me think of her mother's way of reasoning why she still stayed with her father. Like how he's really sweet most of the time but only got unpleasant occasionally, and that he was sorry after, etc. I'm glad that, while it would have been so cool if Regulus actually liked her that way, this turned out to be a lie because their relationship seemed like it would have turned out horribly for Effie if he really was that on/off cold person. Besides, they didn't seem to actually talk much, or at least not meaningfully so I wondered if he actually liked her, if it was more of a physical desire on his part.
1,048 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »