Reviews for Bottle-Specs
guestststst chapter 50 . 10/1/2020
Tbh your decision to kill off Effie doesn't really affect me, I think her death is a suitable choice (even though not my favorite) so I can respect it. But having Sirius & Effie get together after not doing so in ch 49 did kill my mood because honestly what's the point? Effie deciding not to be in a relationship had a point, her death even has a point, but giving Sirius hope and then ... taking it away in the most cruelist of ways? Maybe it's just because I love Sirius and I'm protective. It'd be one thing for Effie, a friend and his could've been something more, to die - another for Effie, his girlfriend and would've been something more to die. I'm just gonna erase the epiloque from my memory because it SHOULD'VE ended at ch 49; Sirius and Effie's end should have been ch 49.
ElanorGamgee3 chapter 50 . 8/1/2020
This is such an awesome story. I have been binge reading it for several days and I cannot believe how you ended it. I think you did the right thing but it was still very sad. I think my favorite part was seeing Effie Picture in the last 10 chapters. Mature. You are an absolutely awesome writer.
BlueEyedPisces chapter 50 . 6/20/2020
This story was absolutely wonderful and Effie's ending was painstakingly appropriate due to the war and upcoming events. I binged read this and I was not disappointed it was beautiful writing!
Mistyriverbank chapter 8 . 4/16/2020
I don't know, I think I'd take that offer for my shrine.

-Here lies Regulus Black on fleek eyebrow dust.-
AstreaBlack chapter 50 . 2/6/2020
Although I wish there was happy ending, it seems better this way to be honest. Brilliant writing, by the way, pretty smooth integration with the canon and great character developments.
A person chapter 47 . 12/13/2019
This is my 20th time reading this fanfiction, and i have no regrets about it.
xxjaelee chapter 50 . 11/27/2019
and soooo i binge reading this last night and I fvcking couldn't sleep because of the ending. OH MERLIN. WHAT A BITTERSWEET ENDING. LIKE HOLY SHTTTT

Their love life is so unfair. The world is so cruel to the both of them. My heart cried for Sirus deeply. I legit barely sleep last night because of this. like seriously,I ain't kidding.

Regardless of the ending, this is good story. Congrats on finishing this.
Alaine chapter 50 . 10/17/2019
I WILL NOT HIT THE FAVOURITE BUTTON !
why the hell did you kill her? You ruined the story...what is wrong with you ?
MissyStells chapter 50 . 8/17/2019
Y u kill her off. I swear to Merlin I didn't see that coming. Just looking at the title of this story makes me sad now.
th chapter 50 . 7/29/2019
why you kill her off wtf that was fucking lame that ending sucks you ruined the story
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 42 . 6/24/2019
I think Reg's feelings were genuine but his desire to be apart of his awful group of people, accepted by his peers, was far stronger.
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 41 . 6/24/2019
ohhhhhhh shit
Tiger without stripes chapter 1 . 4/18/2019
Holy crap... I did not expect that! I don’t regularly leave reviews but, Christ, this was one amazing piece of writing! At the end, I actually almost cried! I couldn’t believe it! I loved your story and I loved Effie!
Guest chapter 50 . 2/27/2019
AMAZING!
silverfoxkurama chapter 33 . 2/7/2019
the whole Emmeline/Sirius thing it never happened to me they did not hook up at the party lolol
1,146 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »