Reviews for Bottle-Specs
AstreaBlack chapter 50 . 2/6
Although I wish there was happy ending, it seems better this way to be honest. Brilliant writing, by the way, pretty smooth integration with the canon and great character developments.
A person chapter 47 . 12/13/2019
This is my 20th time reading this fanfiction, and i have no regrets about it.
xxjaelee chapter 50 . 11/27/2019
and soooo i binge reading this last night and I fvcking couldn't sleep because of the ending. OH MERLIN. WHAT A BITTERSWEET ENDING. LIKE HOLY SHTTTT

Their love life is so unfair. The world is so cruel to the both of them. My heart cried for Sirus deeply. I legit barely sleep last night because of this. like seriously,I ain't kidding.

Regardless of the ending, this is good story. Congrats on finishing this.
Alaine chapter 50 . 10/17/2019
I WILL NOT HIT THE FAVOURITE BUTTON !
why the hell did you kill her? You ruined the story...what is wrong with you ?
MissyStells chapter 50 . 8/17/2019
Y u kill her off. I swear to Merlin I didn't see that coming. Just looking at the title of this story makes me sad now.
th chapter 50 . 7/29/2019
why you kill her off wtf that was fucking lame that ending sucks you ruined the story
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 42 . 6/24/2019
I think Reg's feelings were genuine but his desire to be apart of his awful group of people, accepted by his peers, was far stronger.
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 41 . 6/24/2019
ohhhhhhh shit
Tiger without stripes chapter 1 . 4/18/2019
Holy crap... I did not expect that! I don’t regularly leave reviews but, Christ, this was one amazing piece of writing! At the end, I actually almost cried! I couldn’t believe it! I loved your story and I loved Effie!
Guest chapter 50 . 2/27/2019
AMAZING!
silverfoxkurama chapter 33 . 2/7/2019
the whole Emmeline/Sirius thing it never happened to me they did not hook up at the party lolol
silverfoxkurama chapter 3 . 2/6/2019
marlene is me and Effie is my friend my friend has hairy DNA like she a little hairy than normal in the face and these boys were talking bad about her and they didn't realize I was there and I went off this dude was like 6'5 and muscled and I'm 5'6 and I went off but I did a lot more cussing than Marlene did lol
Salma2 chapter 21 . 2/6/2019
This is written very well and is quite engaging but I find the protagonist very irritating! I don't like this whole self pity thing shes got going for herself and her clumsiness annoys me like how can she keep on forgetting to check the prefects' schedule. Her reasons for not wearing contacts sound bizarre to me. Overall she is interesting when shes not complaining how ugly she is or obsessing over Sirius. I normally don't read fics with main characters like her but your writing style has persuaded me to keep going!
queensands chapter 50 . 11/30/2018
Amazinnggggg and loved it from beginning to end! Bit of a sad ending but I understand why it had to end that way. Thank you so much for writing it!
Kami-SamanoShukusen chapter 50 . 11/26/2018
OH MY FUCKING GOSH

I am so late to this party but this was brilliant and this ending hurts so much. But I can accept the canon way.

Thank you so much for writing this! Great work. Looking forward to your updates for your other stories as well!
1,142 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »