Reviews for What I Never Knew You Felt
RPGPersona chapter 1 . 6/22
We get to see each Titan talk to Beast Boy and express what he means to the team. Each one was sweet in its own way. Raven was certainly angry at the robbers. I can only imagine what kind of hell they were sent to. Healing until she collapsed, that was dangerous.

That was quite the sneaky way to get Raven close enough to kiss. Of course Beast Boy had to get the last word in. I like to imagine the large object that blew up was the T-car.
NeneJPhilly chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
You know... this could be longer... *grins slyly* if you wanted to write a whole multi chapter...
StevieUniverse chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
I loved it! Amazingly amazing! I love BB he's
So cute!
fireprooflawyer chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Ah beast boy, such a charm
HunterMoore chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Great story, really nice.
LaughOutLoud99 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
This was amazing! Great job!
creatorX33 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I loved it!
DearDreadful chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Aw that was so cute
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Awesomeness right here people! That was awesome! :D Seriously, reading these stories really made my day. Reading them makes me so happy! :D :D :D You should make a sequel to this. Just sayin... :)
raven-jinx-and-jericho-rule chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Omg awesome
Digininjatitan789 chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
What a cute story.
RavenDrawer chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
THAT WAS SO SWEEEEEET! These stories of yours are miracle workers... They can turn me from totally gloomy to cheery in two seconds. I've been very busy lately so I don't have a lot of time for FF so, sorry for the few reviews... But the story still rocks! :)
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I agree. She'll be a stellar girlfriend.

This is not a novel concept; it's been done many times, and occasionally done well. But your entry seemed ... well ... real. Genuine? The characters all reacted about the way I'd expect them to, and that's a definite plus. I liked the way you handled each Titan's visit. Your treatment of Starfire was especially well done.
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This was awesome, I loved it.
Yuri Hannah chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Everything was beautiful but that ending though...made me grin like a fool! Gosh so many feels!