Reviews for A Week To Learn
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 6/29
J'aime.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
My family can't drive to save their lives.

My brother almost hits pedestrians,
My older sister keeps one hand on the wheel and one foot out of the window,
My oldest sister nearly kills us because a paper cup in the middle of the road,
My mom has constant road rage,
My dad always speeds even when it's raining.

Riding with my family in a car is not a fun time.
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
i love it
LinkOOT chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
that was definately different, but okay. Hope you continue!
Anime ADHD chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Hey this is great_ Good job, but can Gohan do it?
blue-eyed-charmer chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
UPDATE!

its an exelent fic!
ChiaroscuroSoup chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Now this sounds interesting! Are you gonna continue or what? Please!
Greki chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
That's cool update it soon please...AH and one more thing, do you have msn?
Gene Hunter chapter 1 . 3/30/2003
this is a really good story update soon
Violet Emeralds chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
Lol, that was so funny! I loved it, I was practically laughing my head off the entire time. You have to post the next chapter of both this and Field Trip to Camp Hercule soon! I'll be waiting for both of them!

~Violet Emeralds~
onnatay-chan chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
i really like it so far! plz continue w/ field trip to camp hercule! i really like that one two. and don't forget to finish this one two, it has a good plot so far.
Leo Dragoness chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
lol... funny French cheers! haha... this was funny, even though I don't follow DBZ too much... but it still made me chuckle. thx fer stopping by my portfolio btw... oh and if u get on later, tell me what the binder sections for PE are! haha well k, cya round
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
Poor Gohan! I still remember how hard it was for me to learn how to drive. The sad thing is, the only thing about his lesson taht went better than mine was that he wrecked the car. I wonder how driver's ed with Sharpner will be? I sure hope he has insurance. Wait, he's a typical teengage male. Of COURSE he'll have full coverage. Its not like he needs to be sued for not having insurance.
David chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
Oh, I'm getting a kick out of this (I taught friend how to drive standard, We spent 20 minutes trying a hill stop.
manda chapter 1 . 10/7/2002