Reviews for Of Stakes And Spells
Xs
Du
Dk
Assassinsrogue69 chapter 21 . 4/24/2016
Very good Story can't wait to read the rest hope the rest of the slayerets will be as happy as buffy and will is
LauratheChef chapter 21 . 3/20/2014
very good
LauratheChef chapter 18 . 3/20/2014
relax you did a good job, You don't have to be very graphic with the sex scenes for them to be hot and sexy. Sometimes these sort of scenes are better if they can show the depth of the intimacy between them, write the intensity of the feelings you feel when making love to someone, just write how think it feels and it will be enough to convey what is going on for the reader.
FifthHallow chapter 21 . 4/19/2013
awesome
hmmfitz chapter 21 . 2/16/2013
just over 5 years later - i'm agreeing with ashley - it's cruel to leave this wonderful and playful story unfinished
LunarMiko07 chapter 21 . 3/30/2008
This is a pretty good story so far. It's been a while since you updated this story. I hope you have to time to come back to it soon. I'm looking forward to more.
Ashley chapter 21 . 12/24/2007
I have to say, you are just about the cruelest person on the planet to leave this story unfinished. Especially considering where you left off! I've officially been waiting for this story to be continued for the last three years! ): I LOVE the story...but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you are in any way still on can you please update?
Ahn chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
I've read this story a couple different times and loved it. So if you can please update it again!
CM chapter 21 . 5/29/2006
These 21 chapters have soo good you can't stop now. Come on update a really great writer keep it up.
4evrXknightXpixie chapter 7 . 5/28/2006