Reviews for Fall Seven Times, Stand Up Eight
AngelRin89 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
There isn't enough SumiaxFrederick fics in the world. They are simply too cute! Thank you for this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I love this story! I especially like how you kept their personalities completely intact! Hope you continue to write this pairing!
Marth chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
THE LEVEL OF "AWWWWWWWWWW" IS OVER 9,000.
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
While I prefer Sumia and Frederick with other characters, this game has a way of making me like many possible couples. That, and your excellent writing makes these sentences and the couple they portray sweet and endearing. I can't really say if this is up to your usual standard due to the very different format, but I do believe you accomplished the goal you set and I still quite enjoyed it. :) Nicely done!

I also have to admire your discipline for writing. I tend to get very lax for my own projects and rarely write for the sake of writing. It seems like the past little while has been hard on you, so I'm glad to see that you're feeling well enough to write. I hope things have settled down in general
Pup-Ashbless chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Aw, this was as sweet as I remembered their support being.

I'm really fond of Sumia/Frederick and I'm glad to read a good fic on them. It was simple by focusing on all the different facets of their bond and I really liked that (it was particularly nice to have Cynthia included). It really gave the story a relaxed and good natured atmosphere - much like how the relationship between the two makes me feel.

Overall I really enjoyed it. Thanks.