Reviews for The Op
Terrific!
Kerry Marie chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Love it!
Mechabeira chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Fantastic, fantastic story. Sweet, thoughtful, with a touch of suspense. Well-crafted, excellent pacing, good voice. Brava.
blarney chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
What a sweet story. Love a valiant Tony protecting Ziva and then rescuing her again on the dance floor.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Sniff
Sniff
So exciting and then so sweet.
Good story!
TheBlueDragonWolf chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
As much as i would like for you to contiune Fog, i really like those recent one shots.

This one is really lovely and sweet.

I especially like that the way you write gives this a very "in character" style, not to corny and out of place.
It feels like this could have happened if the writers and producers wouldnt have been so mean to the fans with their teasing.
ctc chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
oh Ziva, why did you leave?
FrannyLuvsAll chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Oh, Jae. I so miss badass Ziva (as I miss Ziva in general). I love everything you've written. I get so excited for your new posts on tumblr, even though you rip my heart out occasionally. I envy how easy you make writing look, although I'm sure in actuality it can be a bear at times. Great job girl.
dreaming-of-tonight chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Loved this! You're style is so unique, and I always get excited when I see you've written something new! Thanks for the update!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
love it
Sunnyside2 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Seriously. You write the best stories. If only you'd finish them. Hint*thefog*hint ;-)