Reviews for Hello Kitty Kaiba
jj chapter 9 . 9/29/2017
I love your stories. You capture Yami and Kaiba so well. I like how Kaiba's still wary and how Yami accepts it gently, just like in real life relationships, and they're not instantly lovey dovey like in some fics.
You really have a way with storytelling. Thank you :)
Rinfantasy chapter 9 . 7/14/2017
I really loved Kitty Kaiba! even if the cat wasn't fluffy at all I could only find him endearing!
ranchan-akari chapter 9 . 6/6/2017
Lovely! I love the way Kaiba slowly figures his way out of Bastet's best intentions, and I adore Yami and Mokuba! 333!
Wolf'sVine chapter 9 . 5/14/2017
I am entirely smitten with this fic and I'm very glad to have read it. I love the idea as Kaiba as a cat who goes to Yami and is shown what trust is... and his own feelings to such a surprisingly complex feeling. And I adore that Yami and Kaiba are so in tune with each other. And, also, that Yami is learning himself and his surroundings and his new life and Kaiba at the same time while he rehashes his own ideals of friendship and trust. But I think one of my favorite realizations is that everyone grew in this fic and realized, learned or changed in ways they would've never expected before Kaiba turned into a cat while he was in another coma and Yami got his own body... living as flesh and blood. I wonder if there'll ever be a sequel you'll write? I don't think this amazing fic needs one but I also wouldn't mind reading more of this particular Yami and Kaiba you wrote.
BalletEmpress chapter 9 . 3/3/2017
OMG! I can't believe I actually like a Yaoi story with Seto Kaiba... I usually read them just because it has Kaiba in it, but not loving the yaoi shipping. This one, I actually liked it very much (maybe because it didn't had so much cliché romance) I LOVE the way you evolved the story... The prideshipping happening (no like other authors that simply have 2 yugis and not explaining how) But you actually put Yami in the story following a timeline, and the way Kaiba evolved, MAJESTIC! I just didn't like the very end when Yami came interrupting the hug between Seto and Mokuba. Yami usually comes visit in the afternoon, but this day all the gang came early! My reaction was literally: Wow... What a mood killer... I wanted mokuba to enjoy a little more his brother. My fave part was when Kaiba cat found Mokuba 3 Amd OMG! You made an AMAZING Mokuba. I am a Mokuba fan, and I really enjoyed every bit of him. Never change this character, you make it perfect! But then again, I am a Tabloid shipper (more on the brotherhood rather than incest) You made a great story. Keep the hard work 3 I rarely give a review. But for this, I had to.
Hirami chapter 9 . 7/7/2016
Rereading, yay! This still captured me completely. A wonderful FanFiction, would love to read more of this story. Ahhh *squeals* 3
Hirami chapter 9 . 9/8/2015
I just finished Kamiyashi's Itty Bitty Kitty Kaiba before, so I was prepared for the awesomeness that is a Cat Kaiba. But this was just so different, I can't really compare them.
I loved your way of portraying Seto's feelings, and also the way the Yugi-tachi realized it wasn't that easy for them to accept Seto too.
Also, the few jokes were HILARIOUS. Thinking about cutting off Kaiba's balls, hahaha... well done. Well done.
Really really loved it, now I'm looking forward to jumping into your other FanFictions as well 3
nina chapter 9 . 1/29/2015
I really enjoy your stories! long time not reading one, but the love for the characters remains just as clear in your writing as I remember :) I'm really looking forward to your next fic.

Thank you for sharing and please take care!
mofalle chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
This was a cute fic. I liked how Seto had to figure out his feeling as a cat. I personally loved all the cats puns. I think my favortite scene was Mokuba cuddling with Cat Seto.
mofalle chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
It's been so long since I've read one of your fics. I really liked how you characterized Honda. I liked that you brough Jouji back into the picture. It makes Honda stand out as different. I also liked that you made Isono a cat person and your comment about cats allowing people to do tasks for them. I strongly believe that's how my cats view me. Thank you for your continued writing of Yugioh. Reading your fics is like catching up with an old friend.
EvilMidget6 chapter 9 . 8/3/2014
Really enjoyable shift in cat-itude at the end there from Kaiba, sorry, couldn't resist :) I thought the end was appropriately gentle and understated and the exploration of trust issues in a slightly different way interesting.
As always I'm totally looking forward to your next story... especially a romance, must be smushy at heart.
bnomiko chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
As silly as the concept of this story seemed to be at the start, it turned out to be surprisingly sweet and I think the ending mirrors that. I really enjoyed the fairytale slant mixed with awkward teen romance - and even though it wasn't a kiss that woke Kaiba at least he got one soon after waking, so I can't complain : )

I like how low-key Kaiba waking up turned out to be. Not that it wasn't a big deal, but you get the sense that everyone kinda had the feeling he was ready to wake up (more than just Yami, since he seemed to know exactly when to show up) and that they were ready and wanting to see it happen.

I think the last scene was just perfect, because Kaiba's not only awake (with Yami by his side) but because of the sense that they're ready to head out into the future together, even if they don't know what awaits them. But they're willing to give it a try.
Erik's Champion chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
sooooo puuuuurrrrrrrrrfect!
dragonlady222 chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
It won't let me sign in but I don't want to forget to review. I loved Kaiba as a cat. It seems lessons were learned on both sides. Honda was totally accepted by Kaiba. Kaiba learned to trust Yami. I think their acceptance and trust grew and now they can have a real relationship. Anzu wanting to get him fixed was a problem but at least she cried over his situation too. It is hard for people who are loved and accepted by their families to understand the distrust and fear of those that did not grow up that way. Kaiba is unique in that because even though Mokuba is his brother he always had Kaiba to love and accept him.
Ruby of Raven chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
I loved this! XD I enjoyed how you taught just about everyone is this story their own lesson. You don't really get that in a lot of Seto fics. Plus, this is a whole new way in which to turn Seto into a cat. Believe me, I've seem him be turned into a cat by people on here, but this is by far the most realistic one to happen in this universe. It makes the most sense. It's the most unique, no offense to anyone else out there, but it's true. So, great job with this and I hope to see more Seto fics coming from you soon. XD