Reviews for When Does the Monster Come Out
DnMikado chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Wow! That was so good! Loved it!
blastberry chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
Oh wow this is a tad creepy...but so well written. I can't believe you were able to make such a plot into a one shot! There's so many questions, but I think that adds to the mystery of what the story could possibly be. I liked it. I do hope that naruto is able to find a way out, with sasuke being all manipulative and a tad psychotic...
wordstalktome chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Oooooh that was very fulfilling in so many ways hehe ! I dunno a obsessive sasuke is what I crave for in this relationship and I loved it !
MisanthropicGoddess chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Sasuke is definitely fucked up. But I like him this way anyways. I'm so weird. :D
WolfieLiz chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
I was looking for something different ... I found it.
Pure and raw. My favorite part is how the relationship that they have is portrayed ( is thet even english?). and the entire development of a long shot story in a one shot. It is wonderfull
Thank you for the story!
VongolaDecima chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Maybe its because I'm jaded but I wouldn't have been all that bothered with Sasuks being a criminal. In all honesty, it would probably make him 10x more attractive to me xD
royalknights612 chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Wow, not bad, for a one-shot like this. How is it that you seem to know all those things I will never know.. But I think the lemon should have been more descriptive though and a little longer. But still, it's a good one-shot. Had a great plot and not just a quick PWP. Good work. :)
jj chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
nice
xxhinata.fan chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Excellent in every aspect. The only thing that's missing is a sequel, which I trust you'll be looking into soon?... Please?
Lilioom chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
I'd love to see a follow up of these two! Like how Naruto copes with being stuck in Sasuke's apartment/home, or actually figures out a way to escape but after leaving he realizes he has no where to go because his friends and co-workers think he's dead. Annnnd, of course, more Sasuke possessiveness!
kiki2222 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
This is a great story I just wish it wasn't a one shot.:p
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Type your review here...
GxKIWIx chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Really good! I want MORE!
YamiUchimaki chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I LOOOOVVVVEEEDD IT!
RaidenKyuuketsuki Productions chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
This is perfect in so many ways. I loved it. Kudos. I'm obsessed with angst and romance and this story has the perfect balance.