Reviews for Ch-Ch-Changes
angelcreature13 chapter 1 . 10/13
Wow, I'm so late, but this is so well-written. Stydia has such a strong connection. Really great job!
madval29 chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Aw love this. Especially the parts where Scott notices their heart. Rates. Love it. Such a great story
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
I LOVE THIS
JustMakingItBy chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
OMGS THAT WAS GR8
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Aw, what a sweet fic! I loved that you wrote this from Scott's POV. It was really interesting! Great job!
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Ohmygosh, this was amazing! I loved it! Awesome job! :)
spiritscale1997 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
this is my favorite story out of all of them. like ive read an incredible amount but i always come back to this one it is absolutely perfect. it is like exactly what is happening in the show ughhh i just cannot
i love your other fics too but this one is flawless!
soragrey chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Oh wow. This is so lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
So good omg
Micky-D12 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Such a good story! I like how you took it from Scott's perspective and showed us how he sees them! Keep up the good work and great job! :D
folie a plusieurs chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
This was super sweet and Stydia feels. :3 I loved how it was kept so close to canon and told through Scott's POV. And the writing itself was really great too. I enjoyed this a lot. :)
Jewleighuh chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
This was beautiful! Wow great job. I'm not sure what else today besides that, I'm speechless.
Margo Alaska chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
*clutches chest* this is the saddest, sweetest thing I've read, what a wonderful drabble, I would LOVE to read more!
weirdwitoutaname chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
This is so sweet, is the first fic I read with the P.O.V of Scott and it should be more often, he is the best friend of Stiles since forever, and I also like that he also cares about Lydia and everything. I just love the fic, so congrats.
AlphaGoddess chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Love it! Please do something else in Scott's POV. There isn't much with him.