Reviews for Choking on Poison
Stormcutter684 chapter 12 . 1/4
"What did I do?" Awwww, Kili, all innocent to the end.
And hey look - you didn't kill him off! I was almost sure of it that you did.
This story was slightly different than the actually part 2 of The Hobbit - Kili never confessed his love to Tauriel, but either way, beautiful writing.
"What did I do?"

You won our hearts.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 12 . 1/2
My inner whump fan had been hoping to find a fic about that poison, and this was PERFECT. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it! :) It's so very well written.

Incredible work!

KsoraH chapter 12 . 12/22/2014
Aww what a beautiful and heartwarming story ! It was perfect :) and Kíli lives yay ! Really well done, I absolutely loved it ! X x
LisaG16 chapter 12 . 10/13/2014
LOL...poor Kili: "What did I do?" He's so cute! ;)
randomkitty101 chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
Amazing story, the plot was amazing, you got the characters just PERFECTLY, and it was really beautiful :) and that was SUCH a Kíli thing to say X3 I really loved how you portrayed Bain, Sigrid, and Tilda though, they're exactly how I pictured them to be in my mind, Bain so young and unexperienced yet willing to do anything for the sake of his family and friends. Sigrid, motherly yet so young, and oh so caring. And sweet Tilda, the naïve little girl who's so faithful and encouraging. (Seriously, I got that all from this fanfic. No lie.) Again; amazing :)
Celebrisilweth chapter 12 . 5/22/2014
Impressive. Thoroughly enjoyed the whole story. Excellent characterization...and so many feels. Just glad I read it all at once instead of waiting for updates.
kirallie chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
Poor confused Kili. Glad Tauriel still managed to save him.
northrnstar chapter 12 . 1/27/2014
This story is perfection at it's finest
Writer For Erebor chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
Omg poor Kili! Poor Dorins! Loved it. Hoping to read more tomorrow
Fallen Angel 1243 chapter 12 . 1/24/2014
That was amazing! I'm crying and laughing, and that end was beautiful! 8'D
FlyingMachine1 chapter 12 . 1/24/2014
This was absolutely fantastic. I loved every minute of it! Your writing is phenomenal, with vivid imagery and wonderful dialogue. Everyone was completely in character 100% of the time. I love how you handled Thorin's gold sickness. How he struggled with it and it almost over came him, but in the end, his love for his family won. And I also love how you made Kili die (god that sounds awful I'm a horrible person...) so when he came back to life, it was so happy and awe inspiring and unbelievable for the company. I was grinning like mad the whole time! That is, when I wasn't squeeing at the cute feelsy parts or crying at the sad parts! ;) Thorin's reaction at the end was adorable and sweet and made me so happy! Also, I loved confused Kili, not knowing what he did wrong and asking if everyone was okay when he woke up! X) If I remember correctly, you said this was your first fanfiction and I must say in that case, this is very impressive! You have a wonderful gift when it comes to writing, and I hope this is just the beginning when it comes to you writing fanfics! Absolutely amazing, my dear. I can't wait to see what you write next!
shieldmaidenofthecarribean chapter 12 . 1/24/2014
That was awesome, and definitely the best reaction ever from all members of the company! Good story :)
DragonFire081 chapter 12 . 1/24/2014
A really heart - warming story, I love the innocence! Awesome :)
sana-dracios chapter 12 . 1/24/2014
TTuTT I can't handle all the feels. i was worried but now i'm happy.
but a question what happens now ? do they wait a year to get inside? WHAT NOW? *flails*