Reviews for At Long Last
mel chapter 19 . 5/22/2014
The writing was great but i agree with a previous reviewer, Legolas feels safe not with Aragorn but with Glorfindel, he is the the first that treated him with respect after all these years, he is the one he seeks when he is afraid. There is a sequel but it's been almost a decade since the last update so i assume this story will remain unfinished.
MeMo.Hime chapter 19 . 11/3/2013
Oh its really spectacular fanfic!
To be honest, I hesitate to read movie fanfic because its almost none of them have a good basics

But you're story is surprisely wonderful
I thank you for you're great story

And I hope you'll make a sequel, it has the potential & elements to continue this fanfic

Larisya chapter 19 . 7/19/2013
Yes! There's a sequel!
Larisya chapter 18 . 7/19/2013
Mmm. My problem with Aragorn/Legolas is A) Arwen, during the quest, which is not so here, and B) you kill Legolas! Eventually. Like Arwen. Plus I like Glorfindel better...
Larisya chapter 13 . 7/19/2013
That would have looked well! Aiya!
Larisya chapter 11 . 7/19/2013
Someday, I will figure out the pairing for this story! But it is not this day! This day we ponder!

...

What am I doing? I do hope it is Legolas/Glorfindel!
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
this was a very good story i loved it alot
Purely Fake Innocence chapter 19 . 2/20/2012
Wait, so what was Estel "lying" to Legolad about? I'm deeply confused.
westkitsune chapter 19 . 9/27/2011
I must admit, I was going to put it into my favorites because you write so wonderfully and your Aragorn and Legolas are such characters to be loved - but I felt that, while you ended the story with my one-true-pairing, it felt more of a Glorfindel/Legolas fic than a Aragorn/Legolas fic. It wasn't Aragorn who held Legolas through the nightmares, wasn't him who nursed him back to health. It is painful to read this because it didn't make me feel so much for my favorite pairing.

Somehow, your summary has become misleading. I was so excited because I wanted to read about a protective Aragorn doting on Legolas - as these are my favorite things - but sadly, it wasn't Aragorn who was hope to Legolas. Sure, he saved him, but he wasn't there in the healing process. I just want to ask 'Why?;

As much as you made them kiss, their love just simply wasn't believable, because you didn't build on it like you did for Glorfindel and Legolas. And I must admit I do feel disappointedly so for the couple.

That being said, I must commend you for such amazing writing, and will look into your other fics in the hope that the others would satisfy my thirst for Aragorn/Legolas that this fic has not.
xXduchessXx chapter 19 . 10/27/2009
Ah so you were planning to write a sequel. It apparently didn't materialize. Are you still writing at all?
munchnzoey chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
good story!
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 18 . 4/9/2007
That was an amazing story. Loved every bit of it, bravo! :D
Vamp.Michelle chapter 18 . 3/31/2006
Simply marvelous! I enjoyed every word of it.
lostinterestsorry chapter 18 . 1/14/2006
This new feature of being able to sort stories out as to whether they're completed is great, because that's how I found this story. Very well done. I enjoyed it very much.
you lame emma chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
this story sucks, but anyway, anyone got any sick stories?

one of my favorites is a kiddie I know who went to a party and got chucked out for being a bit rowdy. before he left he went to the toilet shat in a bowl, then bunged it in the microwave, put it on for 10 minutes and left!

the sweet smell of hot shit, wish i had found it!