Reviews for The Deposition of Haruhi Suzumiya
SomeOldBloke chapter 10 . 3/14
Great story - nice characterisation, logical follow-up to Tanigawa-san's story. Just excellent.

A bit harsh on the IDTE/SCD though, and I wouldn't have minded the story 'meandering' a bit towards the end
chirping chapter 10 . 11/16/2016
Well, I wrote a review for this story, but it turned out really long and it's going to hit the character limit. It would be really awkward to post the review in multiple parts, so I'm just going to give up on that and share you a link. Go to pastebin dot com slash ig5DKtYL to read my full review.

Short version is: I really enjoyed this story, it provides an amazing finale for the Haruhi franchise, thank you for writing it.
funvince chapter 10 . 3/13/2015
This is a refreshingly original story. I like that you had Haruh learn about her powers and get involved with the adventure without hitting the reset button at the end. I liked how you wrote the characters especially Koizumi since people tend to write him in a more negative light.

The ending was interesting but I do wonder if Kyon will really make interesting adventures for Haruhi with his personality. But I do like the turning of tables. I'm not sure how I feel about Yuki becoming human and powerless. Is that something she really wants or what Kyon thinks she wants? But she seems happy enough.
amythestblade chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Okay, that was freaking awesome. I'm gonna have trouble now keeping the details from this fanfic separate from the actual canon!

That's a good thing for you though, it means your story fits right in! :)
Ligare chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
I really, really like Kyon. He reminds me of Kamijou Touma in Index universe. You know, the person who keeps insisting that he's just a very normal person who just so happen to have staggeringly abnormal circumtances. The truth is, a normal person won't be able to stay normal after all that he has been through, and the mere fact that he can proves that he's very special indeed.
iniminimagimo chapter 10 . 3/27/2014
Ecxellent! No other ways to say it! I think you perfectly captured the characters mindset! And your story was very well balanced between action, suspense and comedy! And finally, your time travel scenario was nearly flawless!

Anyway if it was your fitst fanfic please continue, you've got the talent!
endershadow98 chapter 10 . 3/21/2014
Wow... this was an amazing story. I'm really looking forward to any stories you write in the future.
crazyjman80 chapter 10 . 2/23/2014
well that was epic.

-CJM80
ArvisJaggamar chapter 10 . 2/19/2014
Oh my goodness, this fic was just... oh, this was just fantastic. A million 'thank you's are not enough. The ending was very nearly perfect. Haruhi and Kyon are meant to be.

Like I said before, until Tanigawa stops being lazy, I'll just consider this the canon finale to the series. This was truly amazing. And, in fact, I really do think that some of your tie-ins to the original work are spot on, especially that strange rod cylinder thingy. I bet it really IS for time travel. Genius use of it, seriously.

Thanks again.
ArvisJaggamar chapter 9 . 2/18/2014
DANG THIS WAS AWESOME!

I admit, my heart ached a bit when Haruhi was screaming "Come back!" Powerfully done. Can't wait to read the next chapter! But I'm sad that the next will be the last. :(
SpeedinGuyRcR24 chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
OMG... Fangasms! Nice 3 hour read... I just love this fic. Its like the disappearance arc coming to take a kick to your ass. You did excellent. I mean well thought out first fic... Normally I would review each chapter but hey your story is completed so it feels better to just review as a whole. Personally I loved this story. I would say you write Kyon and Koizumi spot on. Now I havent checked your profile to see if youve written more Haruhi fics but I will say this... im looking forward to more fics of yours! Thats about all I have to say! And remember. John Smith wishes you the best of luck in making the world a more fun and exciting place!
Michael S. Repton chapter 10 . 2/14/2014
That was excellent. It's great to come back to reading fanfiction after such a long time, and find something this entertaining to reward myself with, *and* for it to be complete so I don't have to worry about the author abandoning it, as happens to far too many of the best stories. I loved the way you picked up so many of the loose ends from the novels and put them together into a coherent plot, and I had no quarrels with your portrayal of the newer characters (which is one thing I really struggle with).

There were only just aspects I didn't like as much. One, it was too fast-paced; the threat of Kimidori took over the plot and didn't leave room for the characters to spend time just being themselves, which is what I like the most about the Haruhi novels. Two, alhough there were some excellent surprises in the first half of the story (Kimidori's role, and having to seek help from Fujiwara) I felt that in the second half, it was too easy to guess where you were going to take things.

Thank you for this story, and good luck with your next one!
Vincent Van Goggles chapter 10 . 2/14/2014
Wow, it's almost a shame that it's over.

You took this story in an interesting route, and finished it in a satisfying way. There's closure, but it's not absolute. You left things to the imagination, and you utilised plot points from the novel in an incredibly creative way that still followed a logical path.
This is without a doubt one of my all time favourite fanfictions, and I'm so glad it reached such a satisfactory conclusion.

Thanks for the great read,
Arthur
Magnificate chapter 10 . 2/12/2014
Hmmm... I'm not sure how I feel about interfaces turning into humans. It is an ingerence into their very nature and thus inherently cruel.
dopplerdee chapter 10 . 2/12/2014