Reviews for Frozen
Guest chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
I love this! Can Ivan be Christoff? Pleeaaaase?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
pretty pease update! this is best frozen fusion ever! You blended it pefectlly keeping the characters same. I need mooore! Also I can't wait to see how arthur in this!
Rainbowskittles14 chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
I love the choice of Gil for Hans .
And Mattie being jealous and protective of Alfie
It's really good so far! :)

Update soon please?
Jessi-chan9867 chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
I love this so far! :3 You did a really great job on substituting Frozen's characters with APH's. It's all just... Perfect. Although, I have a hard time imagining China with a combover. His hair looks as if it's made of silk whenever I see him, so... Ahem... Anyway, is Mattie already developing some kind of crush over his little brother? Oh hon hon, me like where this is going... x3 And Prussia as Hans? I can kinda see it happening, but when he knocks Alfie over I imagined him saying "Get outta my awesome horse's face!" or something to that effect. I had to read that part over a couple times before it turned out right. xD Ooh, ooh, can I make a suggestion? Can you make Arthur Kristoff? I would love you if you made Artie substitute Kris. It's because, like, y'know the song 'Fixer-Upper'? The trolls could make fun of Iggy's eyebrows. XDD I would laugh so hard if you did that!
But, yeah, it's just a suggestion. c: I really like this so far, hope you can update soon! :D
Fred and George Weasley Twins chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
Good so far, update soon!
AnimeAngel2392 chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
I love this can't wait for the next chapter great job :)
MomoPeachFlower chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
You made Gilbert the bad guy! I don't like it. He's too awesome to be bad! And china, the one with such beautiful hair, have a bald spot, how does that make sense. I'm so confused.
Besides those minor things, it was really good.
I'm just visually switching Prussia for Austria, I don't like Austria much and he makes a good bad guy.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
So fitting
randomness-at-work chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
Kristoff should be Auther! Oh and great story so far! (_) - Iggy
Zeplerfer chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
Oh gosh, Alfred is so adorkable! I can just imagine how dreamy he looks in the green suit. *swoon*

I think you've done a lovely job of giving us Matthew's thoughts and showing us how much he really loves his brother and wants to protect him. So I'm guessing there won't be PruCan in this story? :3
Hedekideki chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
Gilbert as Hans! XD great!
I cant wait to see Arthur as Kristoff tho and lol Yao as the duke xD because they're both old

Please update soon!
Hedekideki chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
if you want to.. PLEASE MAKE MOLOSSIA AS HANS PLEASE? :'3 their hair pretty much look alike.. tho I know he still don't have human name yet, but hey you can make it up by yourself xD also.. there's not enough molame fic out there :'3

Please update soon!
P0ck3yM0nk3y chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
You should continue! Please? Pretty please!?
QuinceJaphet chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
The beginning just my heart cry. They just want to be brothers again but they can't due to fear. I just want to give them a big hug!

Keep up the good work! Happy Late Valentine's Day!
Wings-of-an-Angel20 chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
Norway as Hans? Just a suggestion, sorry. Anyways, love your story!