Reviews for A Rendezvous with Death
Kreitlow chapter 30 . 5/13
Just wanted to say I miss your writing and hope you update soon.
mommymac0508 chapter 30 . 5/8
Holy snap I didn't even know this one was hiding in my inbox oh man it I so didn't see that last part coming but will they find out the truth and put a stop to the evil once and for all update soon please
Jenny chapter 30 . 3/22
Please, please update soon. I just re-read the story and I just love it.
kate chapter 30 . 3/22
I did not see that coming.
Scary...ugh...i want to know wht happens...
Thanks
Sapho99 chapter 30 . 2/20
Oh shit
Oh yeah...worth the wait.
Wow! Awesome chapter!
AbK chapter 30 . 1/31
thanks abk
Love it! Love it! Need more :)
jadedghost22 chapter 30 . 1/30
Loved this chapter. I am glad to see you are writing it again!
Bedroomeyes chapter 30 . 1/28
It makes me so happy that you are back!
KTNCullen chapter 30 . 1/30
Woahhhhhhhhhhhh! Crazy! Man this story is so well crafted and is spooking the bejeebus outta me!
Well done! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Thank you!
Katy
Robward17 chapter 30 . 1/29
Oh thank goodness you're back...and full force too! Now we've got the whole gang together and it's time to bust them demons and ghosts! Poor Mac, she's scarred for life. Yikes!
bellawu chapter 30 . 1/29
Oh no mrs cope is a ghost too? I hope emmet can catch the bad demon soon like next week maybe? :) :)
trisha63 chapter 30 . 1/29
Oh gal, I was about to send the search party for you as I have so missed this wonderfully, scary little love story! What a why to end this chapter! You really are an evil heifer! LOL Now don't get upset as I call everybody heifer, even my son, who got over it! So Mrs Cope was a ghost who was aware of the ghosts at both home places and became a ghostly matchmaker by introducing Edward and Bella so they could for once and for all put an end to the evil demon, who really is Evelyn, Belle's sister. Well, did I hit the jack pot or, at least, come a little bit close? I wonder if Mac knew all along Mrs Cope was a ghost? Boy, the questions just keep on coming, and I have like a million, no joke! Amazing writing, as always gal. I can't wait to see what happens next and am glad you got your writing mojo back! Take care, Trisha :}