Reviews for A Rendezvous with Death
Him thinking hes responsible is a little much don't you think? Its quite obvious that it wasn't his fault...and having this be a bella and Edward story POST Edward being with a denali whore? no thanks!
SunflowerFran chapter 6 . 8/7
Loving this so far
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 31 . 6/15
I am sooo on the edge of my seat.
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 26 . 6/14
Hey! I would want to sleep in his room too! Spirits or not!
FallingInLoveInDecember chapter 31 . 6/3
So excited about the update! My favorite fiction ever!
Mistydeb chapter 31 . 6/2
It sounds like a war is going to rage upon them soon. Poor mac and Leah, i hope they will be ok. Maybe the dark spirit is bound to the necklace, afterall carrie seemed to be obsessed with it in the beginning. Let's hope that Alice can get some answers and that the house and everyone in it is still intact when she gets there. Debbie
PistolHattersButtercup chapter 31 . 5/30
Well I'm looking foward gor what's to come and also scared of what's to come.
angelari7 chapter 31 . 5/23
This is awesome. Please update soon.
angelari7 chapter 12 . 5/23
For once someone scared me while reading. This is a rare thing for me so I have to say you succeeded if it was mean to be scary.
Love this story! You are amazing
Lizzymason981 chapter 31 . 4/24
I just found this story today and read the whole thing! I love it! Looking forward to the next chapter.
banned2010 chapter 31 . 4/24
I'm so glad to see you back! I was afraid that I was going to be left hanging. I have my flashlight and my stuffed caterpillar, so I'm ready for the next chapter. I can't wait!
twificfan chapter 31 . 4/18
You've enthralled me to the point of not doing anything else! Please, I want more! ;-)
daydream2012 chapter 1 . 4/13
TYJ. Its been so long since iv found a story i cant stop reading. Im hooked! Please post again soon...I love this story line and the style of writing used to create it. Amazing! Thabks for sharing your talent and imagination with me.
RedViolet11 chapter 31 . 4/9
I normally don't read horror stories but this one I couldn't stop reading it! My theory is that the other twin was jealous of Belle and Edward's relationship so she killed Belle and had Edward framed for it.