Reviews for A Rendezvous with Death
mycajunlover chapter 32 . 2/24
This has been a re-read for me. Please don't leave us hanging for long.
Mistydeb chapter 32 . 11/23/2017
Oh dear, this night is not going to end well and it’s gonna take more than a night to get Carrie free. I hope that the team get some help quickly for all their sakes. Debbie
cecilia4059 chapter 18 . 11/19/2017
Edward was beyond stubborn.
cecilia4059 chapter 17 . 11/18/2017
Playing with a Ouija board in a haunted house, there’s no worst combination you can find in terms of paranormal activities.
cecilia4059 chapter 16 . 11/18/2017
It’s about time for Edward to accept the obvious.
cecilia4059 chapter 15 . 11/18/2017
Why were they still there? Run!
cecilia4059 chapter 14 . 11/18/2017
Edward was the reincarnation of the original Edward I think and Belle refused to move on. It’s such a tragedy.
cecilia4059 chapter 13 . 11/18/2017
It really was a everybody knows everybody kind of town. Thanks for the chapter.
cecilia4059 chapter 12 . 11/18/2017
Why Bella wasn’t running away screaming is beyond me.
cecilia4059 chapter 10 . 11/17/2017
Now Edward should believe Leah about the haunting. Tool him long enough.
cecilia4059 chapter 9 . 11/17/2017
So, Belle wasn’t Bella. I wonder why Edward has a ghost named Belle and Bella has a ghost with green eyes.
cecilia4059 chapter 8 . 11/17/2017
How could Edward be so narrowed minded ! I’m really mad at him at this point!
cecilia4059 chapter 7 . 11/17/2017
Some evil ghost followed Esme and Carlisle to Edward?
cecilia4059 chapter 6 . 11/16/2017
I love how this story plays out so far with all the buildups and suspensions. Thanks so much.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 32 . 11/5/2017
Interesting story! I rather think that this demon haunting them was called in (perhaps accidentally) by Evelyn... who then was possessed to kill her sister Belle, triggering the need for 1860 Edward to kill her in self defense. I wonder if Evelyn resented Belle for being the one to marry Edward? She sure seems to be antagonistic to anyone (Lauren) expressing such expectations. Or perhaps this is the demon's own emotional history, artificially placed into the original Cullen and Swan context. Poor original Edward, having to go through such heartache, only to be entirely blamed for it and have to half-way live through so many years separated from his beloved and unable to do anything about it. I wonder how much the modern Edward and Bella could be reincarnations of the 1860s versions, if the 1860 versions are still around as ghosts? Personally, I think that is why Edward was so sensitive to the emotions of the diary he tried to read.
I imagine the 1860s ghost of Edward, who knows he's trapped, probably really has enjoyed having the modern Bella around... like a breath of fresh air after a long time. I imagine he _really_ doesn't like the demon, though. It makes me wonder if there was anything he could do to help.
Anyway, interesting story! Thanks for writing!