Reviews for From the End, To the End
Shannaro21 chapter 10 . 9/10/2016
I just read the whole story. I really like it so far. There are only a few minor things that I can't wrap my mind around (for example having intercourse after having a hard day full with work and then eating 12 bowls of ramen.. Or the description about how Naruto was touching Sakuras private parts, building up more and more pressure - please don't do that in real life, the private parts of a lady are really sensitive and applying a lot of pressure hurts! ). Apart from that, I really enjoy your work. :) Thank you for sharing your talent and time with us readers.
Alley McNally chapter 10 . 8/30/2016
Interesting development. It's a bit corny, but I am curious to see where you go with it. Until next time! Alley
Naru285 chapter 10 . 8/22/2016
Not bad, glad to see another fic being worked on after a long pause. Not going to lie, was real tempted to slap you after seeing not one, but TWO, chapters as author notes. Lol but eh, what do you do? Really liking the Saskue and Hinata thing, better fit in my eyes. And always like Naruto getting the girl!
Krapo chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
love it!
Kage69 chapter 10 . 8/16/2016
getting better with the typos, but at the end of the first paragraph you put continue listening, when it should've been 'continued'

should also use line or something to break scenes like when the focus switched from Sasuke and Hinata to Naruto and Sakura

should of used something like - or _ to seperate the two different scenes

other than that really good, and whoever took Tsunade, must be extremely powerful, she's no slouch not to mention being able to avoid detection of the Anbu
michaeltop10 chapter 9 . 8/15/2016
This story you have written is great.
Kage69 chapter 9 . 8/15/2016
short, but I understand the reasoning. I to am suffering with writer's block, but mine goes deeper than that. I also suffer from depression which kills my creativity.

Even though it was short, it was hard to read because there was no breaks. from the chapter's AN to the last period read like one complete paragraph.
Zac chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
This was really good, I like how you kinda broke rules with teleporting but made it fit really smoothly :)
Kage69 chapter 6 . 2/15/2016
hope this gets a continuation soon
Kage69 chapter 3 . 2/14/2016
Just found this story, felt now was a time to post a comment. First off let me get out of the way, I love Naruto & Sakura as a pair. Now for a question, why is there no interactions with Sakura and Inner Sakura, and Naruto and Kurama? When Sakura was remembering the reasons that she didn't love Sauske anymore, surprised one of the reasons was other than trying to kill Naruto, he tried to kill her as well. Love how their relationship is going fairly slow. In this chapter, something confused me in the partial lemon section... How did Sakura go from wearing Naruto's shorts to no shorts and only her panties when he took the shirt off her?
akaicoat chapter 6 . 1/29/2016
ommggg i live for your fanfic. Keep writing you're so good.
BHgamefreak375 chapter 6 . 12/20/2015
Meh I've read worst. Some that I've read were a jumbled up mess. Keep up the good work.
Alley McNally chapter 6 . 12/11/2015
I finally got to the end of what you wrote. I think it is good but you need to keep going. I know it's hard but I believe in you! You can do it! Keep writing! Then eventually you will be done. Thanks for your hard work - Alley
colouredthinking chapter 7 . 12/9/2015
thanks for ignoring me on skype -tony
St3rfire- serafina chapter 7 . 12/7/2015
Thank you for updating your story. I know it's been awhile since you uploaded a chapter. I understand that life is a roller coaster and its hard to write when their work and school in the middle.I can't wait to continue to read the update chapters and to read one shot Christmas on Naruto and Sakura . God luck on your writing adventure NaruSaku forever.
88 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »