Reviews for From the End, To the End
colouredthinking chapter 6 . 12/12/2014
Well you certainly took your time. And you should have told me you were going to update!

Anyway, some small input on SH, nothing big at all. I feel like this was more of a transition chapter but maybe you just wanted to update.

(PS: I'm your annying friend on skype fron europe.)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/21/2014
one of he best fanfics iv'e ever read. i loved it! Please write more!
Kruken chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
Another great chapter, keep it coming!
Kruken chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
Another great chapter of your series! You kept Naruto like well... Naruto! I loved seeing his modesty when Sakura, "wanted to get hot and heavy while drunk lol," and all in all, great chapter!
Randamwriter chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
DAMN IT WHY IS WHEN I FIND NARUTO FANFIC I LIKE IT STOPS AT THE GOOD PART?!
Please update soon
Deadman19 chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
I very much enjoy the story thus far!
RosesAndRavens chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
My EARS! WARN PEOPLE, geez! I would never have guess HinataXSasuke! Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter.
mlouden03 chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
Nice work, interesting to see Hina/Sasu
rainingplatinum445 chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
I feel some romance coming with those two... I like it! Great chapter! I can't wait to read the build up between those two! Update soon!
bankai777 chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
i hope that kushina and mito would approve of sakura.
bankai777 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
i hope that naruto will tell sakura about his mother kushina.
DaNightsTemplar chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
Continue with the good work! I hope there is another lemon in the next chapter, can't wait to find out!
nikki1314 chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
ohohohoh. some sasuhina. that was nice. i was trying to find a story with a narusaku and sasuhina on the side. its quite difficult (or i just suck at looking) . anyway. Nice Story. keep it up. Looking forward to you next chapter :D ciao!
nikki1314 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
That was pretty Good. Minor Grammar slips. but not that much. Awesome Job on this first one :D
FOXJ NS 4EVER chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
Sweet chapter, got to love those Narusaku moments that you have in this chapter. I got to say, your a good romantic in general, being able to write such good stuff regarding SasuHina very well :]. Seriously, the way you write the romance development between both parking is super kawaii and awesome! _ There was so much interesting, funny, and cute stuff all wrapped up in one! Overall, it was pretty fun to read and I'm glad your back. The length/quality isn't at the same level as maybe ch.1-2/4, but that DOESNT mean it isn't good, i simply loved reading it )! Anyways, you know I'm always here, and i cant wait for your next chapter whenever that comes out, so rock on and i hope everything going well in school and your personal life! :D Lastly, nice a jutsu that stops pregnancy, a majority of the female population on earth would kill to learn that technique lol. Especially loved how Tsunade got pissed looking for Naruto and eventually found him in Sakura's apartment, after a night of sex, and chose to leave the two love birds alone lolO. Okay, i think thats all for me on Ch.5. If anything thats what messages are for to :). Until next time, JA NE!

FOXJ NS 4EVER