Reviews for From the End, To the End
rainingplatinum445 chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
I feel some romance coming with those two... I like it! Great chapter! I can't wait to read the build up between those two! Update soon!
bankai777 chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
i hope that kushina and mito would approve of sakura.
bankai777 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
i hope that naruto will tell sakura about his mother kushina.
DaNightsTemplar chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
Continue with the good work! I hope there is another lemon in the next chapter, can't wait to find out!
nikki1314 chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
ohohohoh. some sasuhina. that was nice. i was trying to find a story with a narusaku and sasuhina on the side. its quite difficult (or i just suck at looking) . anyway. Nice Story. keep it up. Looking forward to you next chapter :D ciao!
nikki1314 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
That was pretty Good. Minor Grammar slips. but not that much. Awesome Job on this first one :D
FOXJ NS 4EVER chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
Sweet chapter, got to love those Narusaku moments that you have in this chapter. I got to say, your a good romantic in general, being able to write such good stuff regarding SasuHina very well :]. Seriously, the way you write the romance development between both parking is super kawaii and awesome! _ There was so much interesting, funny, and cute stuff all wrapped up in one! Overall, it was pretty fun to read and I'm glad your back. The length/quality isn't at the same level as maybe ch.1-2/4, but that DOESNT mean it isn't good, i simply loved reading it )! Anyways, you know I'm always here, and i cant wait for your next chapter whenever that comes out, so rock on and i hope everything going well in school and your personal life! :D Lastly, nice a jutsu that stops pregnancy, a majority of the female population on earth would kill to learn that technique lol. Especially loved how Tsunade got pissed looking for Naruto and eventually found him in Sakura's apartment, after a night of sex, and chose to leave the two love birds alone lolO. Okay, i think thats all for me on Ch.5. If anything thats what messages are for to :). Until next time, JA NE!

FOXJ NS 4EVER chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
WHY DO YOU always say your bad at writing this, you are great at writing this story, and I'm glad am one of the few people on this planet, whom has noticed enough to review consistently on it! :). But seriously, I'm getting pissed at how you lower own self-worth in writing. You may be younger than I, by a 2-3 years, but you definitely show skills of a stronger writer. Furthermore, the fact that you beta this all by yourself is another bonus to your skill. So you know what. I want you to keep on criticizing yourself because for every strong critique you give yourself, I will provide a awe-inspiring and epic review on how great and author and great a NARUSAKU FAN YOU ARE! ]. Seriously, no matter how you try, I'm pretty sure my praise will always overshadow your own criticism. Nevertheless, in the future, i will try to help point out something that you can work on, okay. ;). Also, if the other 3 chapters didnt convey that you are a romantic, then this WHOLE CHAPTER AS A WHOLE BY FAR portrays just how much of Heavy ROMANTIC, you are _. Im glad i found someone, whom i can guess is just as much of a romantic as I. Seriously, it seems that this whole world, is full of perverts, greedy bastards, and traitors. IM pretty sure thats you portraying so much romanticism is why i enjoyed this whole chapter in general. You portrayed Naruto and Sakura's development in their relationship throughout this whole chapter so lovely, cute, and awesome. I couldn't get enough of it, and i so want more now .. Heck, I completely forgot any displeasure i had with CH.3 because CH.4 was super fantastic! :D. Also, i think its worth mentioning how since returning to Fan Fiction in the start of January, I made myself morally obligated to not READ LEMONS; however, although it was brief it was very good. It was so hard for me to keep my promise to myself, i did skip several parts, but at some points it was unavoidable. Your writing is just so vivid and believable that you draw me into the story so much! Its also important to inform you on how spot on you are on their character and attitudes. I would like to reference some parts, but everything is just perfectly beautiful for me to choose one thing over the other. In all regards, I hope that Naruto lets Sakura in the next couple of chapters, and i simply adored how Naruto kept on proving himself toward Sakura. Thats how it SHALL BE in the actual series, just you wait my friend, my intuition is telling me this, obviously they wont have sex, but their love confession and their relationship development will be exactly how you showed in this chapter. O. For sure, i am forever devoted to your story and all future fanfics of yours, BELIEVE IT! You will definitely go far in your writing and any career because of you strong use of writing! ;). OVERALL, I 3 your story so much, i simply can not wait for your next update, you SHALL always have a friend/motivator/supporter/fan in I, I don't care whats the issue, school/personal/or Naruto related/anime, if I'm not busy with college/my friend's story/personal life, i will definitely make the time to talk to you ;) O. All right thats it for me, i hope that if my previous comments/messages made your body overflow with passion and desire to write, than this review is making your body consistently burst with power and desire to let nothing stop you in the path towards your dreams, BELIEVE IT o! To better imagine how much its overflowing, think of Guy in the latest chapter if you read the manga ] !
Well until next time, because i will NEVER let you forget/leave this story now. Hopefully your next update is soon, I'll be waiting patiently until that day arrives! D JA NE

renegadestarforce chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
Yes! This story is not dead. I was worried.
aanthony chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
That romance on SasuHina man, I'm starting to like this couple!
About sex/love, do them periodically, I don't know, like try to foreshadow them in a way(I'll explain it to you on skype about that.)
pepergirl001 chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
Nice I like this ketp me happy as I waited for class
Mad Rollinstone chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
That was brilliant my point before was more about showing rather than telling but that chapter was great
Fan01 chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
Stop the SOPA!
Sigh the Pertion of writehouse to Net!
CrysteleXia chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
I had quite a wait for the update
nice chapter .. I love it
haha,, it seems Tsunade is a peeper
I love Sasuke and hinata relationship ..
I will wait for the next chapter ..
good work
RikudoNaruto1 chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
good chapter

in case you didn't know sopas back
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »