Reviews for From the End, To the End
SakutoUzumaki10 chapter 6 . 7/25/2015
No pairing in the world. ..
better and..perfect. ..
then .NARUSAKU. ..
...and ur...story was...Tooooooooooo
awesome. ...aaaawwwweeeessssooommmeee..
St3rfire- serafina chapter 6 . 6/25/2015
Please continue writing more. Into the story. I love how Sakura and Naruto express. There love for each other. I hope they get married . And have children together.
Mysteryman101 chapter 6 . 2/4/2015
Love the story please continue.
eimajssof chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
Ayyyye my guy Sasuke
Senseye318 chapter 6 . 12/12/2014
Now way bro. YOU actually continued this fic ! (clap)(clap)(clap) !
I am waiting for the next chapter !
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
That is the pairing that should have went in the show
eqo chapter 6 . 12/12/2014
The story is good so far , especially the NS part . We definitely need more of that :) , seeing how it ended and all that .
As for the latest chapters , I am neutral . Don't really care for either Sasuke or Hinata , though I do think they fit as a couple .
You also mentioned some action in the description , but I have yet to see any of that (unless by action you meant the lemons :D ). Would be nice to see something about how team 7 work now as a team , if they still do .
colouredthinking chapter 6 . 12/12/2014
Well you certainly took your time. And you should have told me you were going to update!

Anyway, some small input on SH, nothing big at all. I feel like this was more of a transition chapter but maybe you just wanted to update.

(PS: I'm your annying friend on skype fron europe.)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/21/2014
one of he best fanfics iv'e ever read. i loved it! Please write more!
Kruken chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
Another great chapter, keep it coming!
Kruken chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
Another great chapter of your series! You kept Naruto like well... Naruto! I loved seeing his modesty when Sakura, "wanted to get hot and heavy while drunk lol," and all in all, great chapter!
Randamwriter chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
DAMN IT WHY IS WHEN I FIND NARUTO FANFIC I LIKE IT STOPS AT THE GOOD PART?!
Please update soon
Deadman19 chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
I very much enjoy the story thus far!
Thisaccountmustbedelted chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
My EARS! WARN PEOPLE, geez! I would never have guess HinataXSasuke! Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter.
mlouden03 chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
Nice work, interesting to see Hina/Sasu
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »