Reviews for From the End, To the End
FOXJ NS 4EVER chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
Yup, I seriously love your story now. Everything is so well written and fun to read, i so hope you update ch.5 soon. :) However, if school or personal issues have been getting in the way, i understand take your time its better for you to be writing when you want to than forcing yourself to do it :]. Either way, i love the interactions between all 3 of them, I especially laughed a lot when i read the part where Sasuke was trying to kill Naruto and how Sasuke seemed to be protecting Naruto from Sakura. That was classic, i couldn't stop laughing no matter how hard i try :']. Also, despite your age, you wrote the date pretty darn well, and overall you wrote everything in this chapter to a great level. I seriously don't know why stories like yours are not given as much attention, it really is a story that I'm enjoy reading ;). Also, i enjoyed how you forced Naruto to control his urges and to resist falling into his temptations against Sakura. That is definitely his character all right, still can't believe they kept drink that much sake lol :D. Overall, i would seriously give you props for being 16 and writing at this level, so don't give up writing this. Its been almost 2 months since your last update, and, now that I'm a fan, I'll keep bugging you until you update O. I am for sure a strong support of your fanfic and will be waiting for the next few chapters to come after ch.4! Until the next time i review which will hopefully be tomorrow,
JA NE!

FOXJ NS 4EVER
FOXJ NS 4EVER chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
DUDE! I LOVE 3 YOUR STORY ITS SO AWESOME SO FAR :] ! Well in my opinion the story has a fantastic start so far, i CANT wait to read more :). If this is you without your beta, then your wrote it extremely well. However, if its his revision, then can you congratulate him for me on how he did a fantastic job at revising your chapter and the rest of your story. Sorry for going off tangent and asking about that .. Its just that I'm a fellow beta for a friends's story and i know the trouble of being a good beta, dedicating significantly amount of hours to make sure it comes out as pure gold than what it was before. That's why i asked you to compliment him if this is his revision because your story, my friend, shows a good beta's touch on it! _ Either way, i loved the interactions between Naruto and Sakura and the development that you showed in this chapter, especially the NARUSAKU MOMENTS ]! Just love it, you can count on me in being a vivid and strong supporter of your story until the end! BELIEVE IT :]! I will always be here for you to talk about Naruto/NaruSaku/ or your own personal life because i know that author's personal lives can sometime get in the way of updating their stories or working on them _. Either way, I HAVE FAITH that your story will become super great D. I DONT CARE, fyi Give a ..., if people don't like or read your story :). YOUR STORY is pure gold, and i love every single moment that I'm reading it O . SO expected my future support x1000000 on all your NaruSaku work, and ill look into your other stories if they are also NaruSaku :]. Either way you got a fan/supporter/a friend in me always ] ! Lastly, I'm glad i can add this story as a good NaruSaku story to read on my list :D! I'll be awaiting more from you and your beta after i catch up. Which i am so CONFLICTED about whether i should read it now . , I have to study for my exams/and project so i know i got to do that, but your story is simply by far a great read to miss or delay ;)! Either way, you'll be hearing more reviews from me in the upcoming hours or days! :D Well until next time i review which i hope is soon O! JA NE

FOXJ NS 4EVER

p.s I thought the technique was formally known as the Flying Thunder God ... oh wait your using the English TV version which is Flying Raijin Jutsu. Then never mind no complaints about your story, 1000% excellent.

P.s.s
Oh yeah, i don't know if your aware but SOPA is back and WILL DELETE all fan based art, FANFICS!, fan-made video, etc, if it doesn't get 100,000 signatures by March 19,2014, which is in FOUR days! We're only less than four days away, so spread the word around so that people can sign it and prevent this from happening. All they have to do is type SOPA 2014 on google and it should appear as the first or second link. They have to set up an account but the survival of fan fiction is worth it. SOPA important because if it passes, creators of fanficiton, and possibly all of us are in serious trouble with the American Government! Which is not a good thing :/ So if you haven't signed it yet please do :]
RikudoNaruto1 chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
update soon dude
RikudoNaruto1 chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
take another
RikudoNaruto1 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
take a review
RikudoNaruto1 chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
send naruto and sakura into the past when naruto's parents were alive I think that would be really interesting hmmm now that i think about it maybe sasuke too, they could stop alot of bad things happening with how strong they are.
TheLastAegis chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Its a good story, but just for future reference sake is usually served heated not chilled
Guest chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
love it!
Megatyrant chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
You know, I believe the actual name for that jutsu is Hiraishin no Jutsu. It translates into "Flying Thunder God technique". The Flying Raijin jutsu just doesn't sound right to me.
LovelySheree chapter 4 . 1/30/2014
Myself, I don't like lemons, but no big deal 'cause I'll still read 'em if the story's good enough.

So down to the bottom line... this is awesome.

I'm not doing any "!" or "?" Because their's no question (?) about how amazing (!) your work is. Only and simply a fact..Continue to update, I hope you don't give up on this like many do. And, do you plan on this (in any way) going into their marriage life together, possibly kids? (-Okay so that's a question mark, but whatever :P)

Anywho, it's good anyway. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Wow... you make long chapters. This is good though :D I'm happy to have found it! :)
omote renge chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
Great story so far! It's really refreshing to see new, well-written Naru/Saku stories. I can't wait to see Tsunade's reaction to all of Naruto's clones popping. Keep up the good work!
tonyblu chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
So to put this simply... How come you've thought that mine is AMAZING? Yours is perfect!
Loved this chapter, keep them up dude!
CrysteleXia chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
Well, they finally have sex
nice chapter ..
I love lemon, but do not make every chapter contains the lemon,,
I would like to see the development of their relationship after having sex ..
aganovic-sama? haha I love it, but you better call me aganovic,, it is enough hahaha
I'm waiting for the next chapter
Mad Rollinstone chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
Awwww this is so good though you almost include a little too much detail with surroundings and clothing and it drags on. It's really good though.
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »