Reviews for From the End, To the End
take another
RikudoNaruto1 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
take a review
RikudoNaruto1 chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
send naruto and sakura into the past when naruto's parents were alive I think that would be really interesting hmmm now that i think about it maybe sasuke too, they could stop alot of bad things happening with how strong they are.
TheLastAegis chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Its a good story, but just for future reference sake is usually served heated not chilled
Guest chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
love it!
Megatyrant chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
You know, I believe the actual name for that jutsu is Hiraishin no Jutsu. It translates into "Flying Thunder God technique". The Flying Raijin jutsu just doesn't sound right to me.
LovelySheree chapter 4 . 1/30/2014
Myself, I don't like lemons, but no big deal 'cause I'll still read 'em if the story's good enough.

So down to the bottom line... this is awesome.

I'm not doing any "!" or "?" Because their's no question (?) about how amazing (!) your work is. Only and simply a fact..Continue to update, I hope you don't give up on this like many do. And, do you plan on this (in any way) going into their marriage life together, possibly kids? (-Okay so that's a question mark, but whatever :P)

Anywho, it's good anyway. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Wow... you make long chapters. This is good though :D I'm happy to have found it! :)
omote renge chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
Great story so far! It's really refreshing to see new, well-written Naru/Saku stories. I can't wait to see Tsunade's reaction to all of Naruto's clones popping. Keep up the good work!
ghostpoet chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
So to put this simply... How come you've thought that mine is AMAZING? Yours is perfect!
Loved this chapter, keep them up dude!
CrysteleXia chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
Well, they finally have sex
nice chapter ..
I love lemon, but do not make every chapter contains the lemon,,
I would like to see the development of their relationship after having sex ..
aganovic-sama? haha I love it, but you better call me aganovic,, it is enough hahaha
I'm waiting for the next chapter
Mad Rollinstone chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
Awwww this is so good though you almost include a little too much detail with surroundings and clothing and it drags on. It's really good though.
ghostpoet chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
This is so good dude, keep it up. Just let your imagination flow whenever you decide to write smut.
Good luck with this!
CrysteleXia chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
same as the previous chapter, I liked this chapter ..
that's why I love this couple, its the same thing in the manga.
mutual understanding between them ..
I liked how Naruto showed his affection on sakura ..
they still need time to step up on that stage
I expect much for the next chapter ..
and change the rating to M .. I love it
I'm waiting for the next chapter :)
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »