Reviews for Honoring Their Sacrifice
CHS2BU chapter 8 . 2/20
I'm sorry that you haven't been able to write for a while. I just read this and I like what you have done, very much. Looking forward to when you get a chance to update again. Take care
Dymitry chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
I like your fic!
Thank!
Kimmiekitten75 chapter 8 . 5/24/2014
Oh no! I wonder just what Harry is going to do to Dumbledore when he get a hold of him? I know I can't wait to find out! So all that's left to say is ... More Please!
havenlystarrs chapter 8 . 5/23/2014
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next update! Poor Remus! :(
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 5/23/2014
Well that old goat has just about bleated his last. Not the best timing to come out after Harry found out that The headmaster sent an innocent, Sirius to Azkaban. My question is was he still pregnant when he went to goal or did he lose the baby there or was it given away to someone else. No matter once Sirius remembers that goat won't stand a chance in he'll of surviving. Now add this to the list he will pay for. Do you have any idea how many owls he will receive and the odds are the headmaster will try to do the choosing. Yep he's pretty much dead now.
LittleThingsToMakeYouSmile chapter 8 . 5/23/2014
Nooooooooooo don't leave it there whhhhyyyyyyyyy. Please update soon!
Love chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
I love this story! Please update soon! I can't wait to read more! :D
Linda chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
I really love this story more please.
Mashkai30 chapter 7 . 3/31/2014
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
LOL all this hullabaloo over a dukedom. It would make more sense to have kept it quiet til they found out who it was but who said the ministry was smart. I'm sorry to hear that the Malfoys lost their home but at least they saved the majority of personal and family items. Did they give Remus and Sirius their memories back and Did Lily get to finish explaining stuff before they left. If it isn't Sirius I wonder who Remus's mate is... Maybe Bill since by the looks of it he will be part of their little group. Ooooooh so many questions and now I have to wait til next update.
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
Wow Luna is definitely one smart and important person. Explains a lot why Harry is so protective of her. I love the fact that Dudley got right up into Severus face about giving Harry a hard time. But I am even more happy that he took it to heart and apologized to harry.
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
Duke of Grffindor that's new. Albus is so going to be in soooo much trouble. Harry is going to be devastated if he has been the victim of line theft.
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
That is quite clear for a prophecy. Cissa and lily have sons, they bond, they get rid of voldie and the goat and Sirius and Remus are loyal to the boys. And they have to protect Luna at all costs. Wonder where Draco has his mark hidden?
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
Oh boy this is going to be interesting lol. So im guessing the twins have an idea to some extent what's going on. Albus I think has bit off more than he can chew.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Dudley is either a squib or has magic that he has hid from his parents? Something tells me Harry is walking into a huge shock, and that sign on thievery is going to come in handy.