Reviews for Sleep well, sister
Aggregate Dragon chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
This was sweet. I could really see Elsa doing this for Anna.

now about Elsa's guilt, I completely agree.
Ditto. I feel Im having the same issues with my story as well. Perhaps you could take a look at it and tell me what you think?
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Very well done! I know that the montage shows them growing up separated, but even in thirteen years, I have a hard time believing that either girl would have at least TRIED to see her sister, even secretly, and that's why I love this story idea! The nighttime is best, when their parents and one of the girls are sleeping. I also love this because you showed more of what was going on with Elsa during those thirteen years, and how the separation affected her emotionally as well as it did to Anna. It's still awesome that they still loved each other during this time, especially with Anna, since she believed that Elsa no longer loved her since they stopped talking to each other as children.
221B Bakery Street chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Oooooh my gosh. Why.
You just killed me a little bit. I died on the inside. This was so sweet, amazing writing. This is just perfect. AHHHH. XD
SF15 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
This is a beautiful story. :') I loved reading it.
megsrenee17 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I really liked this :) good job!
totallyredvines chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I'm crying this was amazing...
eternitys chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Jennifer this was really good! I'm not kidding when I say you write better than me because, screw you, you /do/. And you totally know it.