Reviews for Biannual Senior Faculty Fall Term Clustersparkle '92
Crackerjackalope chapter 2 . 8/8
I really like this, and the world you've built up. The idea that Snape and Lily stayed friends is quite touching.
BlueWater5 chapter 2 . 7/13
I loved the first chapter, and now after reading this chapter I have to go back and re-read it. Great story!
mrsMxyzptlk chapter 2 . 7/9
I love your characterizations. I especially like Severus and the way he relates to the other characters. Often he's portrayed as malicious and hateful to the point that the staff merely puts up with him because they have to, but you have captured more of the attitude that I saw in the books: despite being abrasive, Severus is a respected member of the staff, and he gets along with the other long-term teachers. I like the way you showed his sense of humor, especially through the descriptions of his subtle mannerisms and facial expressions.
I have been reading your story in the universitiys library. Not dsuch a good idea, in hindsight. I think my constant giggling might have get on my neighbours nerves :p
Tra8erse chapter 1 . 3/9
This is outrageously funny. Really enjoyed the story.
Captain Evermind chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Heh. Another excellent wee gem, full of highly entertaining one-liners. I particularly liked the staff's collective difficultly with the term 'Charms Master'. Also, the Severus/Minerva bickering is all kinds of goodness in a teacup. Cheers.
AngelWitch chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
"Severus made a little strangled noise Albus would have thought his voice was really too deep for". *Giggles madly*
Sparkles chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
That was great.
Karakehribar chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
I love it! The interactions among all of the staff are great, as is the humor.
Ebony Starstorm chapter 2 . 1/10/2014