Reviews for Biannual Senior Faculty Fall Term Clustersparkle '92
PrunusPadus chapter 2 . 4/19
This story is marvellous. Absolutely love it
Purpleread chapter 2 . 11/12/2016
Omg this is so funny. I really would love to see more of what you write.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 10/31/2016
I do wish this could have been continued. I also think that if Snape had more than 30 seconds to deal with the news that he was going to Azkaban, again, we might find out just what all those buttons were for; a potion in solid form pressed into button shape might come in rather handy, don't you think?

This is so...really wonderful and enjoyable. I do wish I could believe in an Albus that cared as much as he did for Severus, mind you, but we all learned in canon what he *really* thought of Snape.

Lovely and well done. One suspects that a nice little card from the staff room went to Lockhart in hopes of a lengthy, if not permanent, convalescence.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
Well, clearly Albus was paying absolutely no attention to anything discussed during the meeting; Remus was hired for the next DADA teacher and extra work thrown, as usual, onto Severus. Hagrid was sent off to Azkaban for two months, and ended up with a bigger drinking problem than he already had. Nobody killed Lockhart. And of course not even Harry’s House Head could be bothered to *ask* Harry just what happened.

Although one of my Plot Bunnies is a takeoff of the Friday Night Knitting Club (lovely book, and has a very easy afghan pattern suitable for making blanket-like things).
Crackerjackalope chapter 2 . 8/8/2016
I really like this, and the world you've built up. The idea that Snape and Lily stayed friends is quite touching.
BlueWater5 chapter 2 . 7/13/2016
I loved the first chapter, and now after reading this chapter I have to go back and re-read it. Great story!
mrsMxyzptlk chapter 2 . 7/9/2016
I love your characterizations. I especially like Severus and the way he relates to the other characters. Often he's portrayed as malicious and hateful to the point that the staff merely puts up with him because they have to, but you have captured more of the attitude that I saw in the books: despite being abrasive, Severus is a respected member of the staff, and he gets along with the other long-term teachers. I like the way you showed his sense of humor, especially through the descriptions of his subtle mannerisms and facial expressions.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/14/2016
I have been reading your story in the universitiys library. Not dsuch a good idea, in hindsight. I think my constant giggling might have get on my neighbours nerves :p
Tra8erse chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
This is outrageously funny. Really enjoyed the story.
Captain Evermind chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Heh. Another excellent wee gem, full of highly entertaining one-liners. I particularly liked the staff's collective difficultly with the term 'Charms Master'. Also, the Severus/Minerva bickering is all kinds of goodness in a teacup. Cheers.
AngelWitch chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
"Severus made a little strangled noise Albus would have thought his voice was really too deep for". *Giggles madly*
Sparkles chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
That was great.
Karakehribar chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
I love it! The interactions among all of the staff are great, as is the humor.
Ebony Starstorm chapter 2 . 1/10/2014