Reviews for Moonstruck
GajeelIronSteel chapter 4 . 5/6
This is a really nice story. I really like it. I like how you portray Luna Lovegood as mature but still seeing nargles.
hornet07 chapter 1 . 2/4
My god, this looks like shit. Your utter disregard for the most basic writing rules such as punctuation and format makes this "story" unreadable. Learn to use commas and group sentences into paragraphs.
walters1 chapter 5 . 1/30
Couldn't find the poll for this one, but would love this one to be continued first! I love Harry/Luna stuff and this is a brilliant story. :)
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
Great chapter. plse update the story
mrider999 chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
great story a bit rushed but great just the same
Kittencat3 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Wow this blows. This is a fetid, FLAMING HEAP OF SUCK.
tuxjim chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
Very, Very, VERY good! Sweep out the chaff and preserve the good seeds! I haven't read the book, but I was SEVERELY disappointed when somebody didn't stick an athame in Umbridge before the end of the movie.

Hermione shouldn't be too much problem for Harry to recover the friendship, since she IS the brightest witch of her age...but then again, there's Ron...and we're ALL seen that he can be a right IMproper prat when he wants to be...and him being in the wrong shouldn't help matters a bit. Then again, just buy him a few chocolate frogs and a few strokes of the ego should do fairly well in un-ruffling his feathers.

Again, Please keep going...this one deserves to "see the light of day", so to speak. Maybe, THIS time the Wizard War won't last quite as long, since more is known about who would be supporting Voldemort and they could possibly take more positive earlier to avert some of the chaos and casualties.

Take care and be well. Ja ne for now.

"Tux"
Angel wolf11021 chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
I love the story
Penny is wise chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
Awesome story so far. You'd think Hermione would support his decision after being friends for over 4 years, no one really cares about Ron.
lilyflower101 chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
woo-hoo umbitch the toad and fudge are gone! I loved this chapter. harrys lucky though. if id have done that oath id have been grounded for an eternity. if he had said one word wrong he'd have lost all of his magic and more than likely died from the loss of the magic. great chapter. I cant wait for the next chapter. thank you so much for writing this story for us. :)
WolfGirl75 chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
he!he! that's awesome. cant wait for more. update soon!
Padfootette chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
Great chapter I loved it please update soon
PDeffinP chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
as long as no one takes harry from luna I will like this. great start more chapters please
Blitzstrahl chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
Now that's a political curb stomp.
jenn008 chapter 4 . 1/14/2014