Reviews for Drown the Dead in Love
Thalassa4 chapter 2 . 10/4/2021
As I read Percy Jackson I was happy for him and Annabeth. Then I came into Fandom. And I was still happy for them. Then I decided to try a random Percy/Nico pairing and when it got smutty I was like "Percy is so a bottom" but then I couldn't FIND ANYONE WHO WROTE IT! IT WAS OUTRAGOUS! SCANDALAS! I HADN'T EVEN READ BOTH AND I ALREADY KNEW!
My saving Grace was and still is Takara Phoenix and now you too! I really enjoyed this piece, thanks for it

PS: sorry for the story review
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2018
Your just like my friend Alise
Ivyrose88 chapter 2 . 11/18/2017
Omygoodness I died.
I thought you were going to end the story with Percy dead and I full in for real cried actual tears when he died but you brought him back and I was so happy and I loved this story and I also love Takara Phoenix’s stories like you. Really good job and nice ending!
HunterofArtemis06 chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
Yay! I love Takara Phoenix! She's amazing. ️️

And you're amazing, too! I love how this is written! There's not to much dialogue, and there's a lot of description about what's going on. You are REALLY talented
One more reason to love Nicercy ️
paz chapter 2 . 4/24/2017
Wonderful
Madiline Magnolia chapter 2 . 4/10/2017
Is it just me or was that incredibly hot? Oh...I might need more tissue
Madiline Magnolia chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
I too prefer a dominant Nico/Percy story. A dominant Nico is the best, I believe.
Leonhart-Strife chapter 2 . 5/15/2016
loved it !
Midnight Mayonaka chapter 2 . 3/12/2016
l loved it
lithedgehog chapter 2 . 9/24/2015
damn...dee diddily damn...that was hot
Reon23 chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
Wow is really sweet and cute seeing how it end and so HOT the smut scene is was really great.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
omfg! that was soo good! even though percabeth is like one of my favorite couples, I simply adore perico. it's my guilty pleasure •_• anyways great writing but the sex scene made me a tad bit uncomfortable since I'm pretty young...
ArtasticSarcastic01 chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
Holy shit, hunny! You had me reaching for ice water! Love it!
AnimeReality chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
I wanted to kill you for killing Percy off, but Percy has always done the impossible and is now doing so again.
thekspecialty chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
GODS! I have no words for all the things I'm feeling right now...though at the top of that list is AROUSED. Umf! I have a serious weakness for sub!Percy, it's completely HOT!