Reviews for Drown the Dead in Love
CatatonicVanity chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
That was positively incredible. When Nico destroyed the battlefield, I was reminded of a scene in Sailor Moon where Sailor Venus loses it. She brings her hands up, balls them into fists and then throws them down screaming and while she does so her power makes her hair lift and float around her. I totally saw that in my head, only with Nico. It was so intense and realistic and I could easily see it.
And the smut... Wow. There's not much I can say about that. I love dom!Nico/sub!Percy. It was wonderful.
Thank you very much for writing this piece and I'll watch for more from you.
-CV
Marleigh chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
Holy. Shit.
Takara Phoenix chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
Why not, hardcore angst and fluff, practically the same, isn't it? xDDD
But why yes, this was utterly delicious. And I LOVE BAMF!Nico. He's even more delicious! The way he tore the battle apart in rage upon losing Percy, my that was awesome! *sighs dreamily*
And the smut. That was awesomely delicious too. *grins* They were adorable in the way they adjusted to each other and relished in their first time joined like that. *giggles* (And I could practically see Clarisse sitting at the camp fire, rolling her eyes in annoyance upon hearing them go at it *snickers wickedly*)
Thaaank you for the sequel! o *jumps you*
Greetings, Phoe
NightRiddler12 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I really, really enjoyed reading this. I loved how you portrayed Nico, and I would agree that Takara Phoenix is one of my favorite authors for this pairing. I found this increasing my want for this pairing to be real, which I'll admit is something I don't need XD

By the way, I understand with having to delete some of your other unfinished stories. I was in the same boat. I ended up creating a new account and chose not to finish/reupload some of my previous stories because I either lost the inspiration to keep them going or I just lost interest in that pairing for the longest of time that I couldn't get back into it. I'm just glad that you posted this :)

- NightRiddler
Takara Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Freaking tease! *sits there and pouts because that went waaay too much along the smut-lane without reaching its destination*
Sooo, I shall be demanding a sweet smutty sequel? ;) *grins and bats eyelashes*
But the fluff was adorable. Percy who needs Nico cuddles is always amazing!
And thank you, you reminded me of how much fun it is to just work on a oneshot for a change. *grins slightly*
Oooh, and don't make me blush so much! *hits you for the AN at the beginning and blushes*
I'm hoping to get more Nicercy from you in the future, because I really enjoyed this. ;3
Greetings, Phoe