Reviews for Sanctuary for the Strangers
innocence2652 chapter 23 . 11/17
DaYaNa1997 chapter 23 . 11/12
I really like this story is a refreshing change from other fanfics. I was wondering if their (Draco, Severus, and Lucius) relationship with Harry is exclusive or can it also be reflected with each other (like Lucius with Severus, Severus with Draco, and/or Draco with Lucius)?
phantomlady13 chapter 23 . 11/5
Wuaah...foursome ! This is the first time I read this kind. Coz my fav is Drarry.
I can't wait to see they all full bonded. *kyaaaaaa*
*Giggles* And to see theirs first children.
Ps. So please don't wait anylonger to update Ok ?!
rigger42 chapter 23 . 11/4
They make a really good point that sanctuary is going to have to start picking up its influence and activities if it will be a viable third side. And, of course, if they want to have the power and influence they need.
Berlin chapter 23 . 10/30
OMFG this is awesome! My favourite Creature fic by far! I really love this, and I like how you portray Dumbledore!
The Single Fanboy chapter 23 . 10/31
Really really good
adenoide chapter 23 . 10/29
I'm glad that Harry is good with the elfs. His lovers will have to do the same if they want Harry's love.
I would say with all the new culture and creature reference and new things added this story could be a separate entity from Harry Potter. However you draw a lot of background from the original books that it cannot be separated easily. Or maybe it can for a lot of stories start with prophecies and slavery and branding, like the dark marks, is not an original idea. Well, your writing is great and with a alot of new things going on, one cannot be board.
carriewoo chapter 13 . 10/30
That last post was for chapter 13 not 12. That just proves how angry I am, at Albus- and myself. That I posted on the wrong review space. Sorry about that.

Love Carrie
carriewoo chapter 12 . 10/30
ALBUS, YOU S.O.B. You DELIBERATELY placed Harry with the Dursleys, knowing how much they hated magic (UK SPELLING) knowing that the Mistry would not find out because they don't monitor Muggles.

I'm so angry I could spit nails.
I can't believe with how many times I've read this story that that has just occured to me ((POUTS))
Hate Albus
Love this story

Love Carrie {fell free to PM me if you want. I'm carriewoo on this site}
Nutmeg1985 chapter 23 . 10/30
Great chapter! Please update soon :-)
gojyo-lover20 chapter 22 . 10/29
Idk if you answered this already but is Harry going to have to choose one of them as a mate or can he keep all three?
Silv3rfox chapter 23 . 10/29
Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Silv3rfox chapter 22 . 10/29
Great chapter! I can't wait to read the next one and see some harry, severus cuddling!
Lina03 chapter 23 . 10/29
yay, this update made my day, thank a bunch! )