Reviews for Sanctuary for the Strangers
Please update soon
Snarry Potter chapter 1 . 1/26
omg i loved this story so very much please say you are working on the next chapter or the sequel :)
Helfinna chapter 25 . 1/25
Just binged the entire thing on AO3 and found the latest chapter here. It's a good story and good stories take their time growing and maturing. You know this, I know this. To me it's impressive to have managed so much of it in just two years while juggling school and work at the same time. So no pressure, just silent, steady support. And huggles. All the sparkly, fluffy, rainbow coloured huggles for you if you want them.
Nekoyasha12 chapter 25 . 1/16
...I'm not going to bother going into sugary-coated words and praise of how friggen bloody awesome this fic is thus far. I'm simply going to hit the follow story button and await with hightened anticapation. :3

But one question; If Dumbledore is really being honest with Harry here, then...who put that block on his magic?
Mila Pink chapter 25 . 12/25/2016
I loved this story. It's amazing.
I need to read more.
Kiss
nikolasowa chapter 25 . 12/24/2016
Please update! ! ! ! !
MsQueenWitch chapter 25 . 12/22/2016
Merry Christmas it has been a wonderful story I love this chapter and I see where you're going with Dumbledore. Dumbledore has followers he does not have anyone who he can truly confide in which makes it hard. he does not trust many with his secrets since most of his friends looks towards him for all the answers so it makes sense and that there are many mistakes that he does not see because he is alone. with that said keep up the good work please keep sharing it was a wonderful chapter and I'm glad I reread it again. happy holidays
Ja ne
MsQueenWitch
djaddict chapter 25 . 12/22/2016
Very happy to see an update. Thanks for sharing.
littlesprout chapter 25 . 12/21/2016
Absolutely loved it.
Slythindorgirl1 chapter 25 . 12/20/2016
I absolutely love this. The protectiveness of the suitors is AMAZING. Harry really needs people who will put him (Harry) before others, because Harry has had so many people put him farther down on the list of priorities. Will we get a look at a night in with our Favorite Foursome? Will Neville's vampire suitor make a cameo? By the way, did Narcissa vanish Harry's skull? Cause I was thinking and it would be mighty hard for him to talk without a skull... update whenever you can. We understand and we love you.
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 25 . 12/20/2016
I love! Tu fic es realmente emocionante me encanta! Lo adoro! Es la primera vez que lo leo y dejame decirte que me fascino. Adoro el harem slash de harry aun mas si sus parejas son sly jejeje regresa pronto besos
Yana5 chapter 25 . 12/20/2016
Thank you for the great update. I loved it
daithi4377 chapter 25 . 12/20/2016
Dumbledore is a hard person to understand...his actions for the most part could be pure evil in most ways worse than Voldemort. Voldemort reigns with death, torture and pain but his intentions and his means of ruling are the same...there is no subterfuge in Voldemort. With Dumbledore it's all subterfuge his intentions might be good to protect Harry but the means of doing so are even worse than Voldemort. I think that's why whether it's canon, movies or fan fiction I don't like and probably never will like Dumbledore...you never know where you will stand with him. I don't think Harry is like either leader the potential to be either pure dark and evil with the way he was brought up and everything he has had to deal with after reentering the wizarding world is there but on the other hand the oath if saccharin sweetness and eternal lightness regardless of everyone else is there as well. I think that is where Harry differs he is neither one or the other he walks a delicate balance between evil and pain to get your desires and holier than thou to show everyone the light. Harry will kill those that attack but he won't torture them for fun. He will do what is necessary to survive and save who needs to be saved nothing more nothing less. Good chapter I love the uber protectiveness of his suitors, something Harry has needed for a long time. To be put first and protected will do Harry good lol.
Yankeegomera chapter 2 . 12/20/2016
I dont recall the plot. ¬°Uf! Im re-reading this...again.
DarkRavie chapter 25 . 12/20/2016
I like this story. It's a excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.