Reviews for Sanctuary for the Strangers
Romantific chapter 23 . 1/24
I've quite enjoyed reading this story and am looking forward to the next chapter.
Hey great story! No pressure if it is not something easily done but perhaps you could give us a date at the end of each chapter informing us of when the next will come or just put the date of the chapter just posted was published on? That would be a great help! Thanks!
lmill123 chapter 23 . 1/9
I have just found this story and couldn't stop reading until I finished what you had written. It's a great story and I am looking forward to your next update.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 6 . 1/1
I just found your story and wanted to let you know I am enjoying it.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/27/2015
Drought of the Living Death in not a poison but with all the ingredients it could be. Smart.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/26/2015
Please update soon
innocence2652 chapter 23 . 11/17/2015
Loveeeeeeee!
DaYaNa1997 chapter 23 . 11/12/2015
I really like this story is a refreshing change from other fanfics. I was wondering if their (Draco, Severus, and Lucius) relationship with Harry is exclusive or can it also be reflected with each other (like Lucius with Severus, Severus with Draco, and/or Draco with Lucius)?
phantomlady13 chapter 23 . 11/5/2015
Wuaah...foursome ! This is the first time I read this kind. Coz my fav is Drarry.
I can't wait to see they all full bonded. *kyaaaaaa*
*Giggles* And to see theirs first children.
Ps. So please don't wait anylonger to update Ok ?!
rigger42 chapter 23 . 11/4/2015
They make a really good point that sanctuary is going to have to start picking up its influence and activities if it will be a viable third side. And, of course, if they want to have the power and influence they need.
Berlin chapter 23 . 10/30/2015
OMFG this is awesome! My favourite Creature fic by far! I really love this, and I like how you portray Dumbledore!
The Single Fanboy chapter 23 . 10/31/2015
Really really good
adenoide chapter 23 . 10/29/2015
I'm glad that Harry is good with the elfs. His lovers will have to do the same if they want Harry's love.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/29/2015
I would say with all the new culture and creature reference and new things added this story could be a separate entity from Harry Potter. However you draw a lot of background from the original books that it cannot be separated easily. Or maybe it can for a lot of stories start with prophecies and slavery and branding, like the dark marks, is not an original idea. Well, your writing is great and with a alot of new things going on, one cannot be board.
carriewoo chapter 13 . 10/30/2015
That last post was for chapter 13 not 12. That just proves how angry I am, at Albus- and myself. That I posted on the wrong review space. Sorry about that.

Love Carrie