Reviews for Resident Evil: Legacy
Kla Zark chapter 51 . 6/20
Astonishing!
hey whoever is writing this story keep this up to the last known resident evil game from the main series
polarpwnage chapter 9 . 4/23
It wants you to leave and you’re... taunting it? I stand by what I’ve stated earlier, MC is retarded
polarpwnage chapter 8 . 4/23
Split up?... the MC is retarded. Thought his IQ was above 150? Must have a negative EQ then
19Teardrop94 chapter 51 . 3/27
This story took a day and a half to read! I honestly though it said it was complete, so I eagerly clicked on it. Only to realize I didn't actually see it Dx Wah! I see that it's been almost a year, albeit a few months off, but I still hope that you're planning on typing a bit more for this. It isn't close to the ending at all, yet, I realized, so surely you've got more planned like you've mentioned.

Hope all is well!

-Tear
Genesis1212 chapter 43 . 3/24
This story is honestly a league of its own both in writing style and proper pacing done right. Nothing feels rushed and the ends leave me in suspense to eagerly await the next chapter! The resident evil series maybe low in popularity overall but for what it's worth as a writer I'd follow your stories personally. Your writing is just that good.
Ricky Lopez chapter 51 . 3/22
Hey I am waiting for the next chapter of this story to come and I am completely anxious to know what happens next please
vanze.elliot chapter 2 . 2/16
I'm going to say that you're British just because you used the word 'lift' instead of 'elevator'.
hey i am curious as to whats going to happen in the next chapter i am anxious to know what happens next
Kyle C chapter 43 . 1/28
Brilliant story, I can tell you have spent a lot of time planning this out and polishing it until it shines. Love how you have incorporated S.D. Perry's books into the story.
Redripper666 chapter 23 . 1/22
it would have been nice if atleast something changed other then that its ok tho getting kinda boring with the lack of anthing new
Redripper666 chapter 21 . 1/22
giveing what he knows about wesker why did he not hit him with the rl after he was dead are something it makes no seance givein that he the main badguy there trying to stop. not to spend a few more secs makeing sure
Redripper666 chapter 17 . 1/22
this storys not bad but all the real changes seem to be in favor of the bad guys other then that is all feels about the same
SkullWolfSteam chapter 51 . 1/14
this is a awesome series i hope you continue to do this even tho you aint updated this in quite a while i cant wait to see the next chapter keep up the good work ps: i figured out the entails of ethans mother if im correct im not surprised in the slightest the mother could very well be sherry berkin if it is thats awesome.
Anissa chapter 1 . 10/30/2017