Reviews for Lucifer
Crazy Tigers Lady chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I totally loved it!

Akaya is my fav character and I really loved how you wrote him Devil Mode.
I also think that he is a good kid but with a enormous inner monster that always is in wait to sink him to the ground.

Amazing job!
meijipucca chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Beautiful - how you described Kirihara's fight to control his devil mode and how much he loved An.

Simply beautiful.
NikkaHi chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Oh my god, I love it! :D The emotions! Wonderfully written, great work.
Lilyice chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
GAH I can't take this. I think I'm just too sadistic to myself but I love crying over a good angst-leading-to-redemption fic. I can't even believe this is your work in progress, because this is amazingly good and heartfelt. I can imagine how it can go down an even darker route, but I feel like I like where you left it off at. It's wonderful.

Reading one of your oneshots after a long time of absence, I have to say I really notice the change in your writing style. A good change. Your story has a much better flow than the ones I remember reading from a year ago (not that those weren't good, but just a little jaggy? edgy? not smooth? not sure how to put it... the emotions are always awesome and spot-on though). It's smoother and also you use a lot more descriptions and descriptive language in general. I really like that. (There was one part where you compared something to broken glass - Akaya's heart? I was in such a hurry to review that I don't remember specifically - but something in that context and scenario just resounded really powerfully with me.)

Also love the effect of the short exchanges with dialogue of the past. That was a wonderful addition.

All in all, I think I just fell in love with you(r writing) even more, if that's possible. xD (Plus I've always liked Kirihara and An as individuals, not a couple, but I can totally see this happening.)
LadyLadington chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
hello there. Not my favourite from your work, feels like too much angst. I do like those little flashbacks of him and An though. I wished An made more appearances, and I don't like how she just seemed to whimper and run away after the blow, to me she should be made out of stronger stuff, but that's just my opinion.

Nice to see someone is still keeping the PoT fandom alive
sempai-sama chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Wow damn. This fic gave me a roller coaster ride of emotions. This is so, SO good! The ending is perfect and it struck me with so much feels. _(:3_/L)_

Thank you for writing this! It's so nice to read something different from the usual plot that involves my otp. (I hope you write more KiriAn, though. Teehee :D)
KurukiXV chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
So I typically don't read darker fics, but I really liked this one. I enjoyed your characterization of Kirihara and I also liked that An came around again at the end. I think that people can change and come back from from abusing someone and then never do it again. I think that it takes a strong person, but it doesn't mean the end. And I think that this fic was a realistic portrayal. Great writing!
tAnGeRiNe-jUjUbE08 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Okay so Ive read Lucifer 3 Gaaahhhh I LOVE KIRIHARA MORE AND MORE AS THE STORY GOES BY 3 I swear, I've always known that he cant be necessarily evil all the time 3 And Ann HUHUHUHUHU. So much feels OTL I love how Kippei was characterized. I imagine his pseudo stoic face trying to reign his anger. Ahhh. The FEELS 3

Keep doing what your doing. Big thumbs up from me :"

PS. Woah. The dedication :" I knew thesadisttensaifuji personally :" She's great, isn't she? ;)
XxBloodandButterfliesxX chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I actually did read this and didn't review...
Oops.
I don't see many KiriAn fics... In English... So yours was refreshing.
Well, maybe refreshing isn't the right word.
It was dramatic. And the ending was just right. Enough to satisfy and enough to leave the reader thinking.
I don't think the anime depicts this devil thing as deeply as they could have. You definitely made it creepy enough to be a "Devil" o.o
Love it! XD
Keep on writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
This is beautiful, and really well done. You have the rare ability to make anime seem realistic, at least from a psychoanalysis standpoint (not actually physically realistic, haha).
AznMistress chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
ahh fye-chan. I can see what you meant by 'WIP' since there were places where the fluidity and fluency sometimes wouldn't flow as smoothly as I'm used to by our writing.

I think that the piece is still written beautifully emotionally and the characterization is executed quite well. Reading other KiriAn fics that I believe were quite well written, I believe that Akaya in this piece really stood out by his inner struggles. And I'm really surprised that he actually changed his tennis playing style for her, and that he was overall able to subdue the beast inside him :D. And I really enjoy that glimmer of hope at the end with An.

I know I said this on all of your recent posts, but I'm really happy to be reading your writing again, fye-chan. It's been awhile :3. (and i'm glad to know that you're alive xD)
Snarky Sonnet chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
This is a very powerful fic about violence and redemption. It was only a matter of time before the devil on the courts and the brat Kirihara is off of it intercepted, really. This is a really interesting premise and I've never seen it explored in PoT fics. Kirihara's violent nature never seems to bleed into his non-tennis life in canon y'know?

I really love the dynamics portrayed in this fic. An and Kirihara, Tachibana and Kirihara, Rikkai and Kirihara... It was all very well-done, and really displayed the complex relationships he weaves with those around him.

Of course, the most significant character relation in this story is the one Kirihara has with himself. Kirihara vs Devil Kirihara. Wonderfully written. The intensity and ferocity it evoked blew me away.

P.S. I'm very eager to read the next chapter of TCAFS:) I can't wait to see Rikkai fully introduced. You write them very well.
AnImEbLuEpRiNcEsS13 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Awww. It is kinda depressing but I like how it lightens in the end. You totally portray Kirihara in this fic. You made me realize that there is more to Kirihara. Great job Fyerigurl! :)))
hatteringmad chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
It's beautiful.
arctic-tacs chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Oh. Wow. That was intense. Intense, but good. It's really good. I feel like this is one of those stories I'm going to read quite a lot just to mull over the emotion. It's nice to see an insight on Kirihara. I love this.