Reviews for See No Evil, Speak No Evil
Great story. Amazing cases. Can't wait for the next chapter.
JMaxi chapter 12 . 5/31
I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm hooked!
D C JoKeR H S chapter 12 . 5/22
0v0
I et it was the guy who shot him who "confessed" to Yasu... 0v0
(heeeeell this is AMAZING! XD)
Ghost hunt.er loves japan 77 chapter 12 . 5/20
Alough it's sad and horrible with what happened , Wow way to go about creating an evil ghost with a complicated back story to add to the story and with many more layers but making it clear it's not a simple reason the boy is evil nor his fault. But I wonder is the mothers ghost evil or just a scared spirit even though she was the evil one and what of the dad? I also loved the action scene with Mai,John and monk and the ghost boy. Great chapter can't wait to read more.
joys chapter 12 . 5/19
Great work. I'm really enjoying this journey. I can't wait to find out what happens next. It will be interesting to see how the truth comes out and how it will affect the town and how things will be resolved.
Izumi.Takahashi-279 chapter 12 . 5/19
That last scene, Mai's dream, so freaking intense. *Applauds* It seriously felt real, I can absolutely imagine the whole scene occurring, very crazy. But overall I really liked this chapter.
LadyHawke361 chapter 12 . 5/19
Wow! To kill an abused child to protect your belief system... That would not have been what God would have wanted. However I do understand things like this probably did happen at that time and in countries who predominantly practiced religions other than Christianity.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter... And poor Mai, always being the one to get these visions!
LadyHawke361 chapter 6 . 5/19
I just found this yesterday. I was going to wait until I got to the end to comment...

However, needed to say I love Kenshin! He's a wonderful addition to the Ghost Hunt world!
NinjaPenguinLover chapter 12 . 5/18
Oh my holy fuck
What the heck
That poor child
Mai must be traumatized now,
Great chapter!
Hyuuga Senpai chapter 12 . 5/18
...That was tragic and hauntingly, oh so terrifying. I cannot wait till the next chapter. Thank you
RichkeyZero chapter 12 . 5/17
thanks for the update can't wait for the next chapter
Kallen21 chapter 12 . 5/17
Can't wait for the next chapter
hateme101 chapter 12 . 5/17
wow that was dark. I feel so bad for Makoto. Just want to hug him
RichkeyZero chapter 11 . 4/27
hope you can update soon
can't wait for the next chapter
Haru desu chapter 11 . 4/13
It is now April, officer, please go back to your duty. Just kidding... Hope that u can update soon.
The fics really great and it gives me goisebumps, like really, Im starting to be afraid of going by myselfe at night again. Really hoping tgat u can update soon