Reviews for See No Evil, Speak No Evil
trinastar818 chapter 14 . 5/25
I'm glad this is on-going bc I feel like I can say this in a review and have it still matter: I want Mai and Kenshin to end up together. I know this is Mai and Naru but I hate that she ends up with him. She offered him her heart and he crushed it before up and leaving and she deserves better. In most of the fics I read, Mai always stands her ground for maybe two chapters before she just gives in and loves him again. But she's changed and grown, she's stronger now and amazing. Naru hasn't changed and he never will- he'll never be able to give her the kind of affection she deserves. I'm well aware though that this is your story and you already know how it ends. I just really wanted to say that bc it's always bugged me. Naru is great, but he's just not great for Mai.
jgood27 chapter 14 . 2/18
Love this story and cant wait to read more
Sageofchaos chapter 14 . 2/10
hope to read more.
Ghost hunt.er loves japan 77 chapter 14 . 2/7
Ya! Go mai way to show them loved that part ! And dam right Naru has a job to finish or start in my opinion and help mai! Great chapter can’t wait to read more.
joys chapter 14 . 2/5
Great work. Refound this story with your update and love it. I can't wait to find out more about the next case and how the relationships continue to expand. Will Naru or Lin offer to help Mai with controlling her new gifts? Can't wait for the next chapter.
darkgenius2003 chapter 14 . 2/5
AGGHH THIS STORY IS SOOOO GOOD, I'VE BEEN BINGING SINCE 11:00PM, IT IS NOW 2:30. I CAN'T WAIT FOR AN UPDATE!
Mainaru974 chapter 14 . 2/3
Next please
hateme101 chapter 14 . 2/3
didnt expect her to accept Naru's job offer. thought for sure she would turn him down
RichkeyZero chapter 14 . 2/2
thanks for the chapter~
7opaz chapter 14 . 2/2
Did Mai just "Black Widow' that interrogation?
Cyber Psychic chapter 13 . 1/31
Wow...this would be real good in the anime itself...brrr...how soon is the next batch of chaps that make up one episode?
MistressSleepwell666 chapter 13 . 1/12
I love this! I’m excited for the next case. I absolutely enjoy your writing style. Thank you for writing this fic.
Please update soon I would like to know why she has the gloves and can mai end up with the detective and naru not get over it
Guest chapter 13 . 11/19/2017
Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter
RichkeyZero chapter 13 . 11/5/2017
thank you for finishing the case.. I am really curious about Mai's gloves.. please update soon~