Reviews for Suffer in Silence
tammyleeroberts chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
Will you be finishing this story i absolutely love it cant wait till next update will it be soon I hope so
tammyleeroberts chapter 20 . 10/20/2016
Please finish this story i absolutely love it cant wait till next update will it be soon will bella and jasper get together soon will aro ever be taken out
catjumped1 chapter 20 . 9/30/2016
I know the scholastic life is challenging, but I'm hoping for a update to this story...
Sunshine8485 chapter 17 . 9/14/2016
Let me start by saying that I like your take on a stronger Bella. Jasper with the eight ball for 350 more years, oh dear. I am only a few chapters in so it may be that I haven't seen the full extent of their punishments. I haven't even read rose or emmetts punishment. But Carlisle's is a few moths of medical care and esme has to cook? That is weak. I hope Edward and Alice get a more severe punishment or I am gonna be disappointed. I hope it it is more out of the box than the loss of their gifts.
Katrxna chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
I had jittery nerves while reading this... xD
I love this!~!~
dawn.schlimpf chapter 20 . 7/21/2016
Please update very very soon thank you so much
Jenablur chapter 20 . 7/15/2016
I love this and would greatly love to read more! It's been a long time since I've found a story on here that I haven't read many times over that was well written with a great storyline and kept the attention of my crazy ADD mind. Thank you for what you have written so far.
princessjazzie chapter 20 . 5/24/2016
I wish you would update this story. I am absolutely loving the concept of 'Queen BIC'.
tammyleeroberts chapter 14 . 5/19/2016
Please update soon i love this story i cant wait till next update
Antoninsh chapter 20 . 4/17/2016
This was amazing! Hope to read more soon!
monay9e chapter 20 . 3/16/2016
what!? Hey, I need my fix! Please finish this story.
beth626 chapter 20 . 11/5/2015
I am absolutely loving this! :) :) :)
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 20 . 10/6/2015
Great story! Awesome update! Hope you get a chance to write more soon.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/3/2015
I love it ... please continue writing
MiccaF chapter 20 . 10/3/2015
Excellent! Was very excited to see an update, and was not disappointed ... Great job!