Reviews for Suffer in Silence
SilverontheRose chapter 20 . 9/11/2017
This was an interesting new take! I hope that someday you come back to finish it, but even if you don't, I want to thank you for sharing as much as you have.
celajwhitney chapter 20 . 9/11/2017
love this story! i can hardly wait for the dismembering and the lead lined boxes. if real life allows, i look forward to the rest of this story!
celajwhitney chapter 17 . 9/11/2017
great chapter, you put a lot of thought into it.
celajwhitney chapter 15 . 9/11/2017
YESSSS !
fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night chapter 20 . 8/26/2017
Really enjoyed reading this story. I hope you update soon.
tamwhit chapter 20 . 7/10/2017
Please update your story soon
Katrxna chapter 20 . 5/17/2017
love this so far~!
tammyleeroberts chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
Will you be finishing this story i absolutely love it cant wait till next update will it be soon I hope so
tammyleeroberts chapter 20 . 10/20/2016
Please finish this story i absolutely love it cant wait till next update will it be soon will bella and jasper get together soon will aro ever be taken out
catjumped1 chapter 20 . 9/30/2016
I know the scholastic life is challenging, but I'm hoping for a update to this story...
Sunshine8485 chapter 17 . 9/14/2016
Let me start by saying that I like your take on a stronger Bella. Jasper with the eight ball for 350 more years, oh dear. I am only a few chapters in so it may be that I haven't seen the full extent of their punishments. I haven't even read rose or emmetts punishment. But Carlisle's is a few moths of medical care and esme has to cook? That is weak. I hope Edward and Alice get a more severe punishment or I am gonna be disappointed. I hope it it is more out of the box than the loss of their gifts.
Katrxna chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
I had jittery nerves while reading this... xD
I love this!~!~
dawn.schlimpf chapter 20 . 7/21/2016
Please update very very soon thank you so much
Jenablur chapter 20 . 7/15/2016
I love this and would greatly love to read more! It's been a long time since I've found a story on here that I haven't read many times over that was well written with a great storyline and kept the attention of my crazy ADD mind. Thank you for what you have written so far.
princessjazzie chapter 20 . 5/24/2016
I wish you would update this story. I am absolutely loving the concept of 'Queen BIC'.