Reviews for How To Thaw A Frozen Heart
Gold Testament chapter 8 . 5/1
Well it's Ruff and Tuff's faults lunch will be awkward. Hiccup should just tell them the twins acted of their own accord to get him to open Berk's borders for trade. He should also mention his hesitance to pursue a relationship.
Tasia'sENDLESSDreams chapter 22 . 11/30/2016
I really miss and adore your story . I just got done rereading it for the third time, and I can honestly say you had one of the best potential plots in this archive. I was so excited for the adventure they were going to go on and how you justified the evolution of the Vikings in Elsa's world. You were the one that inspired me to start my own Hicclesa story and fill that void. I don't know if you'll ever see this, but I wanted to thank you for setting such an amazing precedent. You are fantastic. I hope my story will become just as engaging.
Rydralle chapter 22 . 10/28/2016
A good story with engaging script. It's a bit on the slow side but it's still good. Hope to have it's update soon.
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 2 . 8/9/2016
Great just when I thought things couldn't get worse you go and make the Twins of all people smart. You have doomed us all.
Vampiremakorra chapter 8 . 6/11/2016
So cute and Awkward moment for Elsa and Hiccup
Merry K.S chapter 20 . 3/28/2016
d
Merry K.S chapter 11 . 3/27/2016
byhi
Lets Random chapter 22 . 3/6/2016
The last few chapters were a bit exposition heavy for my tastes and I hope that the plot begins moving along soon. That being said as a whole I've quite enjoyes your story and look forward to more.
Eating Upside Down chapter 12 . 2/18/2016
Story should be rated K rather than T, since treason is ok with a group of warriors that are willing to resort to armed thievery if need be. Oh and since treason is seen as justifiable, I guess stealing, lying, and everything else short of killing should be punished with a time out. Because that's how Vikings in the middle of a civil war act right? Or how an overtly stressed leader who is forced to kill his own clansmen reacts, right? I'd love to be 6 again so I can live in this world, where the most evil thing you could do was not let someone join in on a game.
Eating Upside Down chapter 11 . 2/18/2016
I think I'm rereading this story again, but I'd didn't realize state secrets were openly discussed with potential rival leaders. I also didn't realize Vikings tolerated any form of insubordination, something about showing weakness etc. I think of kids who act bad in public, parents have to be way more severe with the punishment. Like stealing a cookie from the cookie jar compared to stealing a candy bar from a store. If the kids are not raised right, it shows. Same type of case with the twins and Hiccup. If personal advisors want to seek outside help against the leader's consul, he has a right to be pissed. If no doesn't mean no, how can you lead a country, much less one that's already divided? I like how you framed the story, but it's completely uh "Disney Channel" type of writing, rather than the more mature theme I think you are going for.
Dew That Is Blue chapter 22 . 1/28/2016
This is really good! There were a few times where words were mixed around and I had to re-read it a few times to understand it, but other than that, its awesome! I know its been just over a year since an update, but I do hope you'll continue this. You've set up an amazing plot and I really do hope it'll see its ending.

Can't wait for more, should you decide to update!
Guest101 chapter 22 . 12/29/2015
Lovely story, plot and character development...now why haven't you updated? Continue with the story please!
BallofFire2503 chapter 22 . 12/21/2015
So... you are dead or alive?
YANonymous chapter 22 . 12/10/2015
It has been a year since I've started reading this story... And until now, I'm still waiting for the updates. But still, awesome story dude:)
Tasia'sENDLESSDreams chapter 17 . 12/6/2015
You're story is too good. This isn't fair. I have half a mind to write you a strongly worded PM about this!