Reviews for How To Thaw A Frozen Heart
Uncle Dork chapter 5 . 6/28
phase 2 success!
i finished reading this in one go! hope you will update soon because i love the story!
FluteQueen1998 chapter 22 . 9/8/2021
I've just read your story and I love it! I know it's been a few years since your last update, but I would really like to know what happens next. Please continue with this story and please update real soon. Thanks!
techtsumi chapter 4 . 5/7/2021
I could totally hear the "YOU WHAT?" meme from spongebob hahaha
AcidPebble chapter 9 . 3/26/2021
Can't keep reading this, too infuriating. Elsa and Hiccup are being blamed for being righteously angry for being greatly wronged, in Elsa's case for foreign schemers trying to use her as their tool for their benefit, and in Hiccup's for being betrayed and manipulated repeatedly by his inner circle.

Another thing I hate about this fic is how Hiccup, a KING, never does anything to punish the people who deserve it. The twin's acts are obvious, but even his bodyguard, the equivalent of the captain of the royal guard, tried to go against his decisions and manipulated him. If he is the smart type as is said, he should know this will lead to his inner circle, the most important people in the government, to keep doing things like this. This WILL lead to the downfall of the kingdom sooner or later.

What he SHOULD do is a purge to deal with traitors in the government, return to Berk and forcefully put down any attempts at revolution.
If he figures the kingdom is stable enough THEN he'd open trade with armed escorts, such that his fear of foreign evils is quelled.
AcidPebble chapter 7 . 3/26/2021
And this is supposed to be a... king? Hiccup's either holding on to power by a thread or not exercising any of it. Someone else already said this, but when his INNER CIRCLE went behind his back and manipulated him he did nothing. If this was the average king of medieval times it'd probably be life in prison, if it was the average Viking king, which were rather brutal, it'd probably be a public execution.
Earthly Entity chapter 6 . 11/20/2020
How can hiccup not have an aneurysm with all this crazyiness happening everything around him. With how many times the twins behind his back regardless the intention. I got to give hiccup props he has a lot of restraint and I mean a lot.***claps hands*** very interesting story though
mitsuki07 chapter 1 . 10/4/2020
Oh boy! Hahaha I like this! Hahaha Poor Elsa, when she accept the Viking invited xD Sorry my English is very bad but the history is just my likes, oooooo I exited for this!
AiharaRose18 chapter 14 . 9/20/2020
The moment where Elsa was enjoying her moment in the sky, I can just imagine the song: A whole New World.” And it fits.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/9/2020
Why wont you update? It's been over 5 years and yet you've ignored and abandoned us!
Proll chapter 10 . 2/8/2020
It was the most idiotic diplomatic talks I've ever seen. I know that Hiccup was angry, but he never acted this idiotic. Especially considering he has more experience in ruling.
I know author just wanted to write a romantic story. But I think he could have done it without ruining the talks
Kayla Fayeheart chapter 1 . 12/15/2019
Alright, listen up, buddy. You update this before February 2020 or we're going to have a problem. I WILL set Marshmallow and Toothless on you.
Kayla Fayeheart chapter 11 . 12/11/2019
Whoa. This was extraordinarily inspirational.
DeathCrawler chapter 22 . 11/30/2019
hope that one day this will be updated
Guest chapter 19 . 11/13/2019