Reviews for Mama Inger
Linda Weir chapter 7 . 12/21/2017
Thank you . That was a great end , even though I was crying again... of course they’ll never forget Inger.
Linda Weir chapter 6 . 12/21/2017
You’ve got me crying now!
Linda Weir chapter 5 . 12/21/2017
I loved bed how Adam was sticking up for his baby brother. Loved he left the marble trail. What a relief Hoss is alright.
Linda Weir chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
That was a surprise twist. I’m not sure I like Mr Baker... you have to feel sorry for his wife a little bit though.
Linda Weir chapter 2 . 12/21/2017
They’ll find him. Hoss has the bunnies to keep him warm. Poor kid will be so frightened!
Linda Weir chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
Oh no ! Poor Hoss. What an awful man Hank was! I bet that’s not the last we see of him.
ljlover2001 chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
Loved this story. Hoss was so sweet and I am glad that Ben sacked that horrid Hank after he was so nasty to Hoss.
It was very clever of Hoss to drop the marbles and leave a trail for his family to follow
Adam came across as being a very sensible boy and I can well understand why he wouldn't want to share something as private and as special as how he and his little brother remembered Inger
But it was sweet of Hoss to want to help the lady who had lost her son
I think that Ben could congratulate himself on being a good father, not a lousy one
And Marie's reaction was just so typical, once the danger is past and you know all is well, that's when you get angry and begin swatting butts LOL
Bookworm41 chapter 7 . 2/26/2014
Loved it, the ending was great. Thanks for the great story.
C.C.Squirrel chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
That was sweet when the boys helped the grieving woman find a way to talk to her child. I believe Marie's reaction to seeing Hoss again was typical of a Momma who was worried, especially a pregnant one! The answer to Ben's silent question of will the new baby inherit the stubbornness is OH YEAH! :) At least Hoss was able to save his rabbits.
islaboe chapter 7 . 2/24/2014
Adam he is so stubborn and should have let Ben help him more, and maybe he has finally realised that Marie is a loving and caring mother and will be to them and the new baby. I hope so.
gaben chapter 7 . 2/24/2014
Great story. Had a real warm and fuzzy laugh at Hoss and his bunny corral. Adams realsiation at maries reaction to finding Hoss and the motherly, instictive reaction was well done. a simple moment and resoloution to that boys wonderings.
The discussion about talking to ingr and telling Mrs Baker, did again bring a lump to my throat. Love seeing Ben gentle with his boys, too.
Well done, thanks for the story and taking the time and effort to make it so engaging.
Farm-Mom chapter 7 . 2/24/2014
Aww, that was a sweet chapter.
Farm-Mom chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
Hoss is so sweet and Adam always carried a load on his shoulders. Hope he doesn't get lost now! Update soon!
Bookworm41 chapter 6 . 2/19/2014
Still enjoying this very much, but poor Adam. Keep up the great work.
C.C.Squirrel chapter 6 . 2/19/2014
Good chapter.
One boy found and is fine, now the other one is upset. Adam needs someone to help him break down and talk about his anger at losing his Mama.