Reviews for Death's Star
Veronica chapter 13 . 6/25/2009
Loved your story. Cant wait for more updates or a new story, a real Alec story 3
jorie chapter 13 . 12/24/2006
that was really good! i hope you update soon... hint, hint.
thedarkerangel chapter 13 . 9/15/2006
Hye i love this stoy so can u PLEASE write an ending 2 it...maybe one completely m/a PLEASE x
Shay2 chapter 13 . 10/21/2003
I need more of this story. I love it.

Shay
ally chapter 12 . 7/2/2003
oh, creepy! loving it! keep up the good work! even if it's not on a schedule...
fichic chapter 13 . 6/23/2003
keep it going its good and i just love readin stories with max and alec together.

chlo
ZombieGurl98 chapter 13 . 5/30/2003
NO! DON"T STOP MES REALLY LOVEN' IT PLEASE CONTINUE! I"M BEGGING YOU PLEASE GO ON! DON"T STOP! PLEASE!

WELL BYe and finish the story that I SO LOVE

Lil K
Kazama chapter 13 . 5/17/2003
You CAN NOT end this stroy. It's too good. It doesn't matter wat those stupid morons out there with no sense of reading taste whatsoever think of ur story what matters is that u like it. Ok I'm sounding way too cheezey ere. n/e way really hope that u continue. Laterz.

~*Kaley!*~
jenna chapter 13 . 5/15/2003
pls pls pls pls finish the story! its really good, and im dying to find out wat happens!
kim chapter 13 . 4/30/2003
yes! still love the story! u better post quick girl!
S-P chapter 13 . 4/30/2003
Sorry this didn’t show up before. This is the group that now wants Alec and Max fic

Cape Haven

group/cape_haven/
SmartiPants chapter 13 . 4/30/2003
Love your story. Thought you might like to know of a DA writers group that used to be M/L and is now open to M/A. Please join but you have to say you're 18 years old.

Spread the word.
Designation chapter 13 . 4/28/2003
Oh no, you should finish it! And THEN start a new one... followed by many many others...
kiki31 chapter 13 . 4/28/2003
I think you should finish this story and your other story too. They're really good! Keep going!
kittycat chapter 13 . 4/28/2003
Don't you dare stop!

It's a great story! So is it Star or is it Jondy? that said is Jondy gonna be psyco too? See you've gone and got my brain into hyper active mode! (shakes finger crossly at Death Star) LOL.

so anyway keep up the good work.

gotta bounce