Reviews for The Dark of the Day (Fox Trap)
ElleBelle70 chapter 17 . 10/9/2019
Loved it! Great characterisation, and a tense, plausible plot. Also, I’m a sucker for happy endings.
livingvicariously75 chapter 17 . 1/23/2016
Just read your story start to finish and wanted to say thanks. Enjoyed the jj/hotch dynamics set against a good case background also. Don't mind a little danger:injury either as long as they aren't Killed off. Would have liked to hear how that first night between them was :) but guess I can stay in dark and use my imagination like Prentiss and Garcia had to. Look forward to more of your work.
natexserenafan chapter 17 . 10/31/2015
I just reread the entire story and I like it better than before. Your writing's just amazing. There's so much description and depth that I can easily imagine the situation right in front of me. I'm a huge JJ/Hotch fan, so this was definitely my cup of tea. Also, I loved how you had the whole team involved; the way they interact is just great! There was romance, action, and humor; what more can I ask for? Overall, very nice story and I'm hoping that you continue to write.
OnceuponCaptainSwan chapter 16 . 10/16/2015
Haha just read the story and i love it hope its not finish:)
Lwenherz chapter 3 . 10/16/2015
I just stumbled across this story and I love it!
JJ/Hotch are my favourite pairing, I think they work very well together, as friend and as lovers!
Your writing style is great, it's humorous (Garcia is perfect and the Holmes/Watson thing is great!) and detailed. The chapters are fun to read because they are suspenseful and interesting and the characters are very authentic. I especially like Hotch, he is so very..Hotch-like, protective, calm and serious! :-D
I also like the interaction between the charachters, you managed to get that banter between Morgan & Garcia and the special relationship between JJ & Hotch!

The storyline with Will is interesting and kind of sad but (in my opinion) very possible and believable because I have always thought that JJ & Will were not really..good together (although I like Will!) and that Will had always been very unhappy about JJ's work.

All in all I enjoyed these chapters very much and I'm definitely going to continue to read this story!
Keep up the great work!

Best Wishes,
Lwenherz
Godlover777 chapter 15 . 10/14/2015
I really like the re-do!
CandyMaria chapter 14 . 10/14/2015
Oh no! JJ!
nicene27 chapter 2 . 1/28/2015
Another great chapter, and I can't even begin to tell you all the little details I liked, so here are a couple of moments from the chapter that I just especially loved:
- Hotch keeping his suit and jacket on even in the oppressive heat. Control freak.
- Holmes and Watts...Holmes and Watts. And I absolutely believe Emily has the kind of humor where she would tell the detective, "the game's afoot Watson." Except it's Watts ;)
- "Hot Stuff" Hotch and a mortified Garcia
- Reid's little squeal. I can totally picture his "deer in the headlights" look
nicene27 chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
This is a wonderful first chapter and introduction to your story. All of the little perplexing/interesting details that have yet to be explained definitely build anticipation for the next chapter :)
arti chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
Lmfao Reid's comment about Morgan
Cookie05 chapter 13 . 4/9/2014
I really enjoyed this
A great read
And the ending was adorable
see-TLAH-lee92 chapter 13 . 4/6/2014
Aww I love it
pandafan7 chapter 13 . 3/29/2014
Excellent story! I'm not a huge fan of the JJ Hotch pairing, but you wrote it very well. I loved all of the plot twists and the happy ending.
Leather2Lace chapter 13 . 3/24/2014
thank you for sharing.
firefly1612 chapter 13 . 3/23/2014
Everyone's a sucker for a romantic ending and JJ and Hotch make a great couple. Love the last line... clever stuff.