Reviews for Hollowed Trust
rebel-scurn chapter 3 . 3/17
Really enjoyed the storm scene here, your writing is beautifully descriptive! Love that Mary gets stuck in with the crew's efforts to beat the storm
rebel-scurn chapter 1 . 3/16
I'm so happy to have found such a long fic! I can't wait to get stuck into this! :)
RoxaShadow chapter 51 . 8/13/2015
You separated them for no good reason before immediately bringing them back together IN THE SAME CHAPTER. You do this far too frequently and it's beginning to make me resent mary's character for her fluttery personality...
RoxaShadow chapter 20 . 8/3/2015
I was originally intending to post a review once I reached the final current chapter, but holy sh*t that end was a cliff hanger, my eyes budged and force my hand into posting this review praising you for ur work. Well done so far
Guest chapter 52 . 6/27/2015
That unnecessary hate is childish ,bias really messes with a story even one as good as yours
CoffeeshopsAndCookies chapter 33 . 5/27/2015
'You can't just kill people, Mary' I'm pretty sure this goes against the plot of the entire game series. Good chapter though! (I say as I read the fic for the third time)
Hello chapter 58 . 3/17/2015
Sorry! I accidentally posted before I was ready. Basically: Keep on keepin' on, friend! This story was fantastic, and you are a great writer!
Hello chapter 58 . 3/17/2015
So I've totally already read this and loved it, but I hit up the reviews to jog my memory as I was looking for a Kiddway fic to read. I just wanted to say that I thought you did a great job with Mary! The fact that Ubi did so little with the character gave you a perfect canvas for creativity, which you nailed. I thought you did really good at capturing her complexity, because people in general are all over the place when deciding; we're chaotic, but you were able to portray that chaos in a sensical way.

Also, I wasn't aware that masculinity and emotionality were mutually exclusive, so if you want to
TooLazyToSignIn chapter 31 . 12/8/2014
So the story started off great. I loved the plot and storyline, it was wonderfully thought out. Just over all beautifully well done. However, as I got farther and farther in, Mary got more and more out of character. Like I highly doubt she married Daniel. Anne made it sound like it was just a a fling. Just a guy on the ship that Mary hooked up with. Now, I haven't read the books, so I don't know some of it. You also made her too...emotional. Too feminine. As a tomboy, as a girl who has dressed as a guy for my entire life, masculine girls just arent that emotional. We're on a totally different level than normal girls. Honestly, more like guys.
ArtyomAkimov chapter 9 . 11/24/2014
So here I am. Reading this incredible fanfic story over and over again. Can't get tired of it, the way it's written, the way the characters (specially Mary, oh mary...) are analized and explained... everything. In the other hand, I'm playing AC:BlackFlag for the 4rth time, and I just did this mission, you know, to get in touch with the matter hahahaha
As always, thank you !
KingRamses chapter 58 . 11/16/2014
This is the most well-thought and beautifully written stories I've read based upon AC. I tip my metaphorical hat to you. Once I got into the story, I couldn't stop. While I'm s sad that both beloved characters perished, I'm happy that their legacy as a whole continued. So many ups and downs with this story and it'd re-read it again just because. So thank you for contributing this story to us, the readers
Celtic gryphon chapter 58 . 10/14/2014
Absolutely loved this fic! Very sad to see it end but I think you did the right thing, it would have been too cruel to have Mary live on without Edward.
Ghosthands chapter 58 . 9/16/2014
Well I just finished this story, called in sick to do it, and it is brilliant. Was well crafted and and how you worked Mary into the ending was great. Really felt like it could have been canon the whole way through.

Seeing the developing feelings between Kenway and Read was really quite compelling, you could actually see the feelings beginning to grow from friendship into something more.

While yes I was displeased with the 'marriage' of Mary and Daniel it was one of those things that could not be helped I suppose and having her child be Kenway's was something that I had hoped for, even though it was a sad ending.

The ending itself was truly good. I myself never noticed that indeed Haytham Kenway does bear a similar resemblance to Mary Read in the game. Their death's while tragic did serve a purpose I suppose. Now I can't help but want to hear more of what happened to Elizabeth and Jennifer as we already know what became of Haytham.

I truly would like to read more of Rebecca. Not so much Mister Rackam. Didn't like his grandfather much in the game and truly thought he shoulda been knifed in this story but alas, not my story to tell.

Rebecca going to the colonies though now that would be an adventure. Finding her cousin Connor and perhaps meeting her uncle, Im not sure on the timeline for this epilogue so maybe he's not even alive, and helping her Connor rebuild the order. Sounds like a fine story waiting to happen to me.

Keep up the good work.
Zurrick chapter 53 . 7/28/2014
This was a chapter with lots of whiplash.
Zurrick chapter 52 . 7/28/2014
That other assassin was bad ass. He was the perfect assassin killer because he was an assassin before hand. He technically still was. I wish there was something like that as a dlc for an ac game.