Reviews for Hollowed Trust
thebenniebabyninja chapter 1 . 11h
This story absolutely broke my heart! But I loved it, this fic has consumed my life for the past few days but it was conpletely worth the read. I finished the last few chapter while i was at work and I actually screamed, yes screamed, at the end of the 56th chapter. One of my co-workers were walking by when I screamed and have me a strange other than my heart being completely shattered by the ending I loved it!
Tigergirljamie7 chapter 58 . 3/1
I know I haven't reviewed on the chapters, it'because I wanted to keep reading. this story is absolutely amazing
you had me screaming at my phone at the beginning WHO IS THE SPARKLY BLUE EYED MAN ?!
then the whole story unfolded and I was blown away. Mary's story is so sad but so incredible You even gave Edward a really good story The edits from the cannon are very well done The one I liked the most is where Edward tells Mary she was pissed at him in that drunken haze. I really loved that scene in game and I'm so glad you kept it. All the things behind the scene's and after game are really well done. She claiming him as her lover was briliant and the complications with her past and him are very well done. Their ending was heartbreaking but you are forgiven for that In other words you got yourself a fan.
You are a great author keep up the good work
T51b Moridin chapter 17 . 12/19/2016
Interesting how this story all her perspective. Really is.
T51b Moridin chapter 16 . 12/19/2016
Its going to take a good few more years before she stops being in denial hehh.
T51b Moridin chapter 15 . 12/19/2016
Sheesh. Well not surprised honestly. Funny though. This was her chance to use the take responsibility card on him.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/19/2016
Considering the story continues i'm gussing edward lives. close call though.
T51b Moridin chapter 13 . 12/19/2016
Very nice. I"m very much interested in how their relationship will develop. I'd also find it hilarious if she somehow got Anne Bonny to join in with them. Who knows right? Pirates can do as they wish after all.
T51b Moridin chapter 12 . 12/19/2016
Hm. James? Someone she was in love with perchance.
T51b Moridin chapter 11 . 12/19/2016
Nice little brawl. and a moments peace to pull themselves together.
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 12/19/2016
Lots of angst. Needs more dakka.
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 12/19/2016
Hm. Edward likes to see if he can profit from them. That's smart. But he will need caution when doing so.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 12/19/2016
I feel for Rhona. Truly was tough on her. It was obvious from their pre fight banter they were close. Shame really. Tis what happens when two sides are opposites.
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 12/19/2016
I ca'nt recall who it was that betrayed Mary Reads. Something to look up.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 12/19/2016
Her boyfriend perhaps. Shame. I always found it hilarious that they held that issue over his head when it was really a totally unknown secret war that he had no idea of that he ended up embroiled in.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 12/19/2016
That was a rather good ending. Opens up the floor for showing his character more to her instead of the persona he wears to defend himself.