Reviews for Meal Plan
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I love this - and it really made me hungry! :)
Nkhen chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
#thumbsup

Especially the Hungarian stew - so crafty of our Reese to ease Kata's tension through food preparation. And a moment with Carter...because she knows him so well she could easily cater to his needs without question. Yey
crypticnotions chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
And that last review was from me. Don't know why I wasn't signed in. Anyway, that gives me the opportunity to write more. I like the idea of centering short pieces on the idea of a meal. Feeding people is its own intimacy with a person. You did a lovely job here.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Very nice looks into various situations with John and food. Each piece felt right for his interactions with the characters. Hot pockets with Leon might be my favorite though.
jakela chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Got any more fic gifts in your bag, rose? My birthday's in a few months! ;)

Wonderful characterizations - I loved the ease in which Reese interacted with Finch, Fusco, Leon and Carter and the quiet way he drew out the frazzled, exhausted Number - miss those days on the show.
elaine0510 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
This was fun! But what about Root and Bear? Enjoyed this very much. It's nice to read a light hearted story during this rough time for POI fans.
SWWoman chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I loved how you showed various aspects of John's character through the food he gave each person. Nice touch at the end when he ate the food that Carter brought for him.

Leon wanting to be Batman's sidekick made me LOL.

Trust Tall, Dark, and Terrifying to do something nice in the most asshole-ish way possible. Love this!
mschessplayer chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Rose G. that was so hilarious. Totally luv the Fusco scene (feet hurt / too cool to engage / Batman / etc) and the Leon scene was good too. You did all the characters justice. Good job.
blacktop chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Oh this is gorgeous! I love the skillful shift in tones and moods through these vignettes. Relegating Leon to Hot Pockets was hilariously cruel! And how touching was the literal comfort food Reese prepared for their terrified Hungarian number - his grasp of the nuances of psychology is touching. And of course I loved the contrast of the fussily elaborate lobster meal for Finch and the casual leftovers with Carter: two aspects of Reese's reaching out to unique friendships he cherishes. Thank you for sharing this.
wolfmusic218 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Oh wow, this was GREAT! Loved every word...but honestly, I think my favorite was Fusco's. I laughed out loud at a few of the lines. You totally nailed his voice!

Thanks for this; it was a fun read!