Reviews for Stormy Monday
StormLover chapter 1 . 1/2
Enjoyed reading the fix. Your take on the characters were nice and I loved Ro's response to the kid's question. Would love to see what happens next.
taggering chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
so cute :')
jannika chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
me gusto mucho, gracias fue grandioso!
joselyn chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
that was awesome! u should do more
Kelly Greyer chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This is one of the most adorable things I've ever read in my life. This story is so cure and so sweet I almost can't stand it! I love Ororo and Jean's relationship and you just told it in the most beautiful way! I've read this story a couple of times now but apparently I never reviewed but I love it, I love it so much I want to cry
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Love the fic! Very good for the family.
lychee loving chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Oh! This was so very heartwarming. :) I like the backstory you've given Jean in this - the bit at teh start with the bullying felt very real. I like how it's in stark contrast to the popular, confident teenager she eventually grows up to be. It really makes a statement about her character, her growth and how even Jean was a scared, bullied little child once. Her relationship with Storm is just lovely, too.

All in all, this was very very cute. Thanks for sharing! :)
Satansbratn chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Your little story was really good. I'm glad, I read it.

Normally I don't like Jean, but as a kid she's really cute. The beginning was kind of sad, seeing Jean is outcasted and bullied by the other children. But why did Layla call her Annie?

And her interaction with Ororo was so cute. But the things that woman thought saddened me. On one hand, it's cute to see, that Jean didn't said anything because she doesn't wanted to upset Ororo, but on the other hand she'll have those things in her mind and nobody to talk about it with.

I liked Ben and how he had hope, that Ororo would maybe take notice of him. He was kind of cute.

And Ororos words are so true. It's not always 'blood is thicker than water'. Sometimes it's the other way around.

I loved your story. Thank you for sharing it with others.
Ayaia of the Moon chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
I love your stories. I printed off "Sweet Dreams" and I like to read it in my Psychology class to throw people off...It makes me laugh.

Faved!

~Ayaia of the Moon
strawberries rule chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
wow. this was very well written and evoked so many emotions. this is the first fic i've read from you...i'll be sure to check out the rest of your work.

it was great. i loved it a lot. thank you.
irony882 chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
I absolutely positively loved it! I just loved the way that you've written about the bond between Ororo and Jean. And reading about Ben was amusing!
MissGuided chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Nice one-shot. Very well written.
NarutoandKakashiFan chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
This is nice
Dani chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Sweet!
BookJunkie chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
cool! - PLEASE write another one like this! Maybe with Scott in it? ;) I love Jott! ;)Anyways - keep on writing X-man fanfics and I'll keep on reading!