Reviews for A Birthday Brightness
One Red Shoe chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
I fun story to read, thank you for sharing. :-)
asma4life chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Oh, so warm and beautiful! :) In the end it makes us realise this is how it should have been for these amazing characters in Canon. I think this piece makes a better epilogue for DH. Harry and Severus' strained relationship, and esp. Draco and Severus actually deserve this turnabout.
Rodent2000XD chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Awesome work, I love it! Just the sheer thought of our good Potions Master tied up and being forced to celebrate his birthday makes me laugh out loud (earning me some odd looks while I read, *cough cough*) Hope to see some more of your brilliant writing published soon :D
Samantha Lady Malfoy chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
perfeito 3
maravilhoso 3
Esplendido 3
Magnifico 3
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
That was such a brilliant representation of the picture (which was hilarious!) Aww poor Snape, tied up in a pretty bow looked so disgusted and adorable haha. It's great that he finally had a birthday celebration, however unwilling he was to begin. Dumbledore can never stop his meddling, can he ;) wonderful piece, I loved it!
articcat621 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Oh my gosh, how have I not read this before?! I seriously loved it :)
musicalkilljoy chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Awww so sweet! And I've managed to have dirty thoughts even reading this... well, he's tied to a chair what can you expect?! I'm hopeless... lol!
TheUnderStudy chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
This had me giggling so much lol. That picture was hilarious. You also made it sweet and promising.
Rosalyn chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Thanks for sharing this wonderful and cheerful one-shot! :-) And looking forward to your next update of Unto their Own ;)
Writtenaspr chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Ah, so romantic! and both sad ,and mirthful that he has to be bodily constrained to recieve any kindness...He needs lots of cakes and gentle attention, ..and Dumbles being a Deus Ex Macchina silently and unobtrusively.. Could this one-shot perhaps engender a few more scenes?( 'Kiss Me Kate, Snape' has also more than one in which K. S. is schooled anew by Petrucchio.)
I so enjoyed this, and, to my delight, much more 'Unto Their Own* dropping down like manna from the Internet ether.
nan55 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
So, so well written. Couldn't be better. I liked the part at the end where a Grey Tabby Cat transforms into Minerva Mcgonogll.
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Brilliant! :)
bluefirefly5 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I'm glad you mentioned this one-shot in your A/N of 'Unto Their Own', as I didn't receive any alert for it even if you're on my author alerts list. Anyway, it was a very sweet and fluffy one-shot. The image of a bound Severus while the students bake a cake was particularly funny. ;P
Lpitty chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Happy birthday prof Snape )
Dr. Hyre chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
:D OMG, that is so cute! *is imagining Snape with a Slytherin party hat on his head*

Bwhahahaha! I want to draw this now! It just seems so funny!

And I always love those SS/HG moments also!

Oh tell Pro. Snape "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PROFESSOR SNAPE!" from the wonderful Hyre. :D

(Also glad to see you back with fanfics to write. You are an inspiration.)