Reviews for Fight the Swarm
I like it but I think it's going a it fast you don't have to go straight to the point sometimes you can just let it wander a bit as long as it still sticks to the plot. Oh and I hope that there's a big real about clockwork with being an alicorn.
Kindstar chapter 2 . 4/18
XD his parents
Multipule-Characters1-Acct chapter 3 . 1/30
Okay: 1) Who is Teengirl? 2) Why are you updating when she does? 3) This is a awesome story!
EllaDeWriter chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
Pleeeaaaaaaase update! PLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEEEEE!
Rain of the Forest chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
ARGH! MUST HAVE MORE! I wonder what will happen when everyone finds out that Clockwork is an Alicorn?
Jedexa chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I think you should update even regardless if the original author does or not. You seem to have mostly posted just what she wrote with some tweaks... You posted this because you liked the idea of it didn't you? Take that idea and run with it (assuming you got permission from the original author in the first place). The title "fighting the swarm" is in reference to the pic where wulf and frostbite are fighting alongside Danny and clockwork against the changelings right? Make up a situation as to how they got to that point and write about it! Make up a reason why the ghosts are I'm ponyville, how they're getting used to the pony forms, make up an epic reveal to clockwork being an alicorn. Just posting the original author's content...might as well let the author themselves do that. Make this your own! And they haven't updated in a while anyway. Who knows, maybe they'll make new pictures based off of what YOU write. (again, assuming they know and let you post this here).. Looking forward to an update, if you happen to be continuing this story on your own anyway. I've been waiting for ages for the artist to update but since that doesn't look to be happening soon... I hope to see you update :)
Night of StarClan chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I saw the Pictures as well. This Story as well as the Pictures are awesome. Please continue.
Gliss Phantom chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I like how the story comes with pictures