Reviews for A Dream Come True
dawwww...
AMAZING fic as always!

keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Ha! That right there was excelente my friend. Hey, maybe u can do us fans a favor? I would like to see the series continue. Maybe u and platinumsabr can make spinoffs for the others as well ? I want to thank u both this story and spinoff was truly a great read and would be a good sequel to the actual r and v series in my opinion :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I have no idea how I missed this one but I am glad that I found it. Platinumsabr's "Here In My Arms" has to be my favorite story of all time. Other than some minor typos and spelling I think that you nailed it well. I have thought about writing some myself but know that I could never come close to doing it justice. You have the skill to do it. I would like to see it continued, such as how does Mizore's mom take the news. Great jog, the story left me with a smile at the end.
Vector426 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Great tribute piece to HIMA. I could easily see this happening in the story, and it may well have lit a fire under Platnumsabr to resume his story, which we all want. Great writing. Take care, watch your neck, and keep it between the ditches.
Platinumsabr chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
It's funny, I actually had a conversation with another writer very recently about publishing things based on my story. I wasn't quite sure then, and to be honest suggested myself posting them under a 'fan-submitted' story like what Rorshach's Blot has done so often.

Still, it was actually quite flattering to see what someone else wrote. Of course, I thank you for the strong disclaimer too; it wouldn't have been the same without that.

The scene itself was rather well done, though you did misspell Kurumu once as Kurume. Also, I would just like to point out that Rei doesn't use contractions in her style of speaking, so what you have here isn't necessarily being true to the source. A nice attempt, regardless.

So thank you for the publicity, and good job with the formatting. Other than a couple of spelling errors, you were pretty solid throughout, so I can appreciate that.

Well, I'd better get back to work on the next chapter. Thanks for the pick-me-up.

Sabr.