Reviews for Surprises
tanya chapter 17 . 7/28/2003
great story! and of course, i'm always a sucker for happy endings. although i would have loved to see a little more painful death for Ecklie. or at least have grissom shoot him. now that would have been good!
Maura Tierney chapter 17 . 4/29/2003
Maybe add one more short chapter where sara could be pregnant?
Duckfeat chapter 16 . 1/14/2003
I enjoyed the story. And, of course, the ending was awesome.
CSIRMT chapter 16 . 1/11/2003
Oh - I like this one very much! This just cements my hatred for that rat Ecklie! Thanks, CSIRMT
Ina chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
ANOTHER GREAT CHAPTER! GRISSOM ON ONE KNEE IN FRONT OF SARA! WOW THAT SO SWEET!I REALLY ENJOYED READING THIS FIC SO I'LL BE SAD WHEN IT'S FINISHED.

MORE SOON!
Jane Doe chapter 15 . 12/23/2002
Possibly the most heartfelt chapter I have ever read. The hand rubbing was nice. Love the interaction between Sara and Gris. You really have their dynamic nailed down. I hope you have time to update soon, because I can't wait to see what happens in their relationship next. Happy Holidays!

smallvilleCSifreak chapter 14 . 11/30/2002
hey, great story

write on dude

carolyn
silvergriffin06 chapter 14 . 11/29/2002
THAT WAS GREAT! EVEN IF I AM A SARA/NICK FAN! PLEASE WRITE MORE FICS SOON! OH, AND THANX SO MUCH FOR REVIEWING MY STUFF! I HAVE CONSIDERED WRITING SOME CSI STUFF, BUT I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING! THANX FOR THE REVIEWS! TATA
vigirl chapter 14 . 11/27/2002
Good chapter! G/S are sweet together, and their experience seemed to have opened things up between them well. And nice job handling the blending of the team interaction, incl C/W into the chapter, it was very seamless and not too much. Good choice to have Grissom notice it, and then Sara too...more geek mindmelding.
CSIRMT chapter 12 . 11/24/2002
Oh Good God! How about a double post...that's a hell of a cliffhanger there!
nash chapter 13 . 11/24/2002
the story is really good. hope the story would be continued soon
Jane Doe chapter 11 . 11/23/2002
This is so good! Can't wait to see what Grissom does to Ecklie. More soon!

Duckfeat chapter 11 . 11/23/2002
Just read this. Good job. I look forward to the next chapter.
Jane Doe chapter 10 . 11/17/2002
Oh this is good! You drop something like this and leave us hanging. You are so mean!lol. Who is the guy? Please tell us. I think I speak for everyone when I say we need more soon!

TAE1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
The premise is interesting. Please, please, please get a beta. This story would be so much better without all the mis-used words (there, they're, their, etc) and typos.