Reviews for Badlands
Kristie20 chapter 24 . 16h
Your story enraptured me. My heart literally skipped a beat when Edward went on his own leaving poor Bella. But you have tied all loose ends perfectly in the end. Thanks for sharing :)
Mtg526 chapter 24 . 5/17
I cannot believe you pulled it off! I thought that if there was going to be a happy ending, it would be them being together again in the afterlife or something. I was truly fearing they wouldn't make it out alive. Really enjoyed reading this. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
bellawu chapter 24 . 4/24
i spent the last two days reading your stories. this one is my fav. so romantic . thaks...
Whexasian4lyfe chapter 24 . 4/23
Wow! I mean really, with every fibre of my being, W O W. This was awesome, I don't usually get really into AH stories with Bella and Edward but this one sucked me in from the very beginning. There's something addicting about the way you write, which i'm sure is in part due to the story content, but just from a general format view you managed to get your ideas across in a very concise way without seeming choppy, it's crazy. I loved the plot you created, something about the all consuming love/obsession they had for each other was breathtaking (which potentially makes my senses seem questionable but whatever, this rocked my world). I think you ended it well, I've seen some reviews that express the contrary, but I do enjoy a good HEA and you didn't throw a fistful of sugar at the end rather you made the conclusion sweet but in a real believable way. This was great, you're great, thank you for sharing with us.
great!
Cramos28 chapter 24 . 3/2
I loved it! It killed me at times! But it was a great ride and I'm happy for the HEA
lissaboss1993 chapter 2 . 2/4
i know where this is omg I live in bell which isn't far from archer I'm screaming internally
Sassyvampmama chapter 24 . 1/12
Loved this one too, thanks for sharing!
drul chapter 24 . 1/6
Great story! It's different and really intense, especially your characters, so tortured and egoistical but with something that makes you love them even when they act as psychopaths and murderers... You have an amazing talent! Loved the music as a companion of your story, Jim Morrison and The Doorls like an extra element.
I'm not sure about the HEA, I imagined a more tragic kind of ending for them, but I enjoyed it anyways!
readicted chapter 24 . 1/2
Huh. Yep. You've managed to surprise me. Thrill me, worry me, make me feel doubt, disapproval of their actions, excitement, adrenaline and anxiety, sadness, passionate, hopeful, anticipatory, incredulity, joy, relief and contentment. Thank you for sharing, and for introducing me to The Doors, lol.
readicted chapter 21 . 1/2
Okay, that answers that. I'm feeling proud of Edward as he is focused and thinking rationally and strategically. And it sounds very much like his parents really did survive that house fire.
readicted chapter 20 . 1/2
Um ok I'm trying to figure out how our boy eluded the cops on his tail and crossed the border. I'm ecstatic, but shocked. I kept thinking king that there was a hi t for her in one of the lyrics she kept listening to. Like where he ditched the car Crystal. If she guessed up about mating Edward I wonder why not explain what happened with Mike.
readicted chapter 19 . 1/2
Welp, knew their run was coming to a swift end when they decided to do that last stop in San Antonio. This story started off feeling reminiscent of Bonnie and Clyde, but then started feeling more like Romeo and Juliet. Even more tragic. Them separating was really their only hope. Or should I say, Bella's only hope. He's set this up all along to give Bella her way out. Bella is no longer weak and lacking conference. She is a quick thinker, she is resourceful, she is confident and fierce. She may report to b loner and introverted, but she will never be a victim again. I don't think Edward believes he has a chance. He may try to go out in a blaze of glory. But I think he'll survive. I just hope for my heart's sake that this doesn't take a Shakespearean turn. Oh my, PB,you've got me on pins and needles. No matter what, I'm glad they didn't kill the vet.
readicted chapter 15 . 1/1
Oh no, another body. So no working camera and her prints were only in the bathroom, so this body could be on Edward too. I was so worried that things were going to go left between Edward and Jasper. Bella was quick thinking, both at Jasper's place and at the service station where she surely saved Edward's life. Charlie and Rosalie both know Bella is not a kidnapping victim. I think it's really good that Edward taught Bella how to hotwire a car and how to drive. I think she will need these skills in the near future and I'm worried about why that is.
readicted chapter 12 . 1/1
They wiped down the Buick, but did they retrieve that bloody knife? Are they now going to have drug dealers after them? I just thought of something. Those lyrics they exchanged. I'm not that familiar with The Doors, but I remember being troubled by those last intense lyrics Edward wrote to Bella about love and burning up in a funeral pyre. Bella is definitely blossoming in confidence under his love. She's obsessed. She wants to be consumed by him. He is (true to canon) controlling, possessive and jealous. He is violent and consuming in his love. They are going to consume each other, they will burn. They cannot maintain this level of crazy intense passion. The closer the danger of getting caught comes, the more erratic and possessive Edward will become until he is nearly deranged by his love for Bella. I am pulling up my big girl panties and continuing on, but I'm skerd. Lol.
7,307 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »