Reviews for Badlands
edtwilightlla chapter 24 . 3/1
This story is my favorite! I loveeee itttt sooo muchhh! Ahhhh!
AlexandraaCullen chapter 24 . 10/13/2022
Wow honestly this type of story is not one I normally gravitate to but I wanted to give this one a chance as it’s been highly recommended and I’m so glad I did. It’s so different and interesting at every turn. Your writing is wonderfully done and you captured every moment and emotion perfectly. I’m so thankful you shared this. This story would make one hell of a tv show or movie! I also wondered part way through if we would see a hea or not, I’m glad it was a hea with the added twist that they got separated close to the end there, you had me on my toes!
AlexandraaCullen chapter 22 . 10/13/2022
I’m crying this is an incredible story
Suzy Q Something chapter 24 . 10/6/2022
Holy shit, this was one hell of a story! I am so lost now that I don't have anymore of this to read.
lillianolivia.white chapter 24 . 9/23/2022
This is the 5 th time I’ve reread this story over the years. I love it as much now as then. It is one of the greats! Thank you for writing it.
joyosix chapter 24 . 9/13/2022
Planet. I can’t believe I never read this one! So good. Love a good outlaw sorry with a happy ending. We all need a bad boy! And how many of us have been that HS Bella on the outside and invisible. Like how you got all our favorite players in! Thanks for keeping my brain distracted during a stressful day! Sangre. Xo jo6
BookwormBaby2580 chapter 24 . 9/7/2022
Wow, you've created an intense, vivid, VERY memorable fic! Thanks so much for putting in the work that it took to send this out into the world.
Carolamex chapter 24 . 7/19/2022
Love you! This was awesome…, I have been away from fic for so long, but came back, just for you. Xoxo
vaginaldisease chapter 13 . 7/6/2022
edward is a red flag, i love this story
AnaTwiLover chapter 24 . 6/26/2022
Crazy story with crazy kids. Loved this Bella and Edward. Read this in 2 days! So different and well done for keeping us on our toes, so happy you managed a HEA!
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 1/13/2022
Wow! I loved this story so much, I was afraid reading this because it seems so different, but I liked this a lot! You are really a wonderful writer. Thank you for sharing
Sapphire Archeron Cullen chapter 1 . 1/7/2022
Dude... what... is this? This is a gemstone-
Where the hell was this fic before- why the fck I never came across it-
This is the first time I read a fic like Badlands... I never thought I'd enjoy the violence but I loved it-
This is absolutely perfectly perfect with some imperfectly perfect characters...

Okay, I'll stop talking weird now

I loved this story so much, the Edward here is so different than the others and so unique and mysterious but charming-
Great job on this story, hope you're well, thanks!
thespeedfxrce chapter 7 . 4/19/2021
I gotta say, I don’t know what I’m doing here. Violence isn’t romantic to me, I don’t relate to anyone in this story in the slightest, I’m probably even a little judgemental if I’m being honest. This is 10,000% not a story I would be reading. I’m not the guy.
But here I am. 7 chapters and however many words deep, I’ve never heard the Doors in my life and I’m scared to look them up cause it might ruin my Spotify or YouTube algorithm.
So I say this in the nicest possible way, from arguably someone so far away from your target audience, you sure can craft a fuckin’ story, my guy.
Honneredpuppy73 chapter 1 . 4/9/2021
Why he throw apples tho?
She'sGotHighHopes chapter 7 . 2/14/2021
I love that the first thought Edward has after running into the trailer is to get Bella the hell out of town. Not just to keep her from getting into trouble with the police, but to protect her from the assholes in town and her mother’s fate. That he would purposely leave behind evidence that would incriminate him in a murder and not her makes me love this mentally disturbed Edward even more. His gentle treatment of Bella and his bad boy, criminal actions make his character so unique and exciting. Fear and lunacy and excitement and hormones seem to be some kind of magic elixir for Bella. Finally, she feels alive. A shame it had to take such drastic measures for her to escape, but I wouldn’t shed any tears for Mike.
7,388 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »