Reviews for Badlands
SweetLife chapter 24 . 10/4
Awesome story! Never knew I could like, much less love, a story containing bloodshed and crimes because I've always had this preconceived notion of not reading such stories but, you've changed my views with this wonderful fic you've written (more like typed, lol). I absolutely loved this!...
Jadeeeee chapter 13 . 9/22
This, like everything you write is exquisitely written. I honestly can't out into words what you do to words. This story is phenomenal on every level and is fundamentally awe inspiring.

Sheesh this shit is getting intense
Day-Zeee chapter 24 . 9/5
I'm ashamed it's taken me so long to read this legendary story, holy sh!t what a ride! Bravo Ms Planetblue this is one of the best fics I've ever read. I loved how they stayed true to themselves and the passion between them was off the charts. Well done!
Lovetwilightalways chapter 24 . 7/28
Such an amazing story!
charbronte chapter 24 . 7/15
This was so damn good. No other words. I cried so much
ChrisDGoosey chapter 24 . 6/24
OMG! I'm not sure I have the eloquence to do this work justice. Just when I think I know your writing, you take it to another place entirely. There is so much I haven't done today because I could not stop reading this. Thank you so much. Just WOW!
ChrisDGoosey chapter 16 . 6/24
Thankfully I have read the reviews, otherwise I would be very worried right about now! This is so very good!
ChrisDGoosey chapter 7 . 6/23
I don't know where this is going (I'm really trying to not read ahead) but this is looking like your best yet!.
ChrisDGoosey chapter 1 . 6/23
Just when I think I sort of know what to expect from your writing, you change the game. And WOW! What a game change. This is brilliant. I've loved every thing of yours I have read so far but this could be the best yet
ChrisDGoosey chapter 4 . 6/23
Oooohhh! A very damaged Bella. This is going to be interesting
Lilypad10 chapter 24 . 6/21
My third time reading and I love it more and more. On to your next story.
Kristie20 chapter 24 . 5/26
Your story enraptured me. My heart literally skipped a beat when Edward went on his own leaving poor Bella. But you have tied all loose ends perfectly in the end. Thanks for sharing :)
Mtg526 chapter 24 . 5/17
I cannot believe you pulled it off! I thought that if there was going to be a happy ending, it would be them being together again in the afterlife or something. I was truly fearing they wouldn't make it out alive. Really enjoyed reading this. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
bellawu chapter 24 . 4/24
i spent the last two days reading your stories. this one is my fav. so romantic . thaks...
Whexasian4lyfe chapter 24 . 4/23
Wow! I mean really, with every fibre of my being, W O W. This was awesome, I don't usually get really into AH stories with Bella and Edward but this one sucked me in from the very beginning. There's something addicting about the way you write, which i'm sure is in part due to the story content, but just from a general format view you managed to get your ideas across in a very concise way without seeming choppy, it's crazy. I loved the plot you created, something about the all consuming love/obsession they had for each other was breathtaking (which potentially makes my senses seem questionable but whatever, this rocked my world). I think you ended it well, I've seen some reviews that express the contrary, but I do enjoy a good HEA and you didn't throw a fistful of sugar at the end rather you made the conclusion sweet but in a real believable way. This was great, you're great, thank you for sharing with us.
7,318 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »