Reviews for Badlands
Kelly J chapter 24 . 12/4/2014
awwww, i absolutely LOVED this story! it was so sweet and exciting and hot!
princessjerzak chapter 24 . 12/3/2014
What an incredible story. I just finished this awesome read and loved, loved, loved it. A VERY different Edward and Bella, but I loved them both. Thank you so much for another great story.
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Wow
Aunt Siduri chapter 24 . 11/27/2014
So much win with this chapter! Really glad how it ended, perfect just perfect. Loved how well developed this story plot was, even though i did question how the hell they were going to live freely ;)
Aunt Siduri chapter 23 . 11/27/2014
Notimeforspacesontotheepilogue
Aunt Siduri chapter 22 . 11/27/2014
OMG MY GOD, I TEARED UP! Please no more interruptuons, let them finally be together in peace! My heart cant take it anymore!
Aunt Siduri chapter 20 . 11/27/2014
Did Edward physically stab her? So close they were to get to Mexico! But really did like how Charlie, Rose, and even Emmett were very patient with her. Then we i read Playa de Sangre, i started freaking out! Road trip!
Aunt Siduri chapter 17 . 11/27/2014
This chapter was awesome! Loved how you made Bella go and protect Claudine!
Aunt Siduri chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
Writing those lyrics and song titles to explain their almost relationship was incredible! Very poetic like. Thank you for that pencil stabbing!
Aunt Siduri chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
-Happy Dance!- I love this, yes I do!
Aunt Siduri chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
Finally Edward did something decent to Bella. Also i feel that there is hope for Charlie after all. Bella needs to grow a back bone soon. Can Edward just kill Mike already?!
my2galspal chapter 24 . 11/26/2014
That was a great story. I little psychotic in places, but definitely great. I especially loved it when we finally got a bit of a glimpse into Edward's head. I was afraid he was just nuts. Of course, I'm not sure if it's better that he wasn't, but as far as his relationship with Bella goes I think it was a plus. ;)

Thanks for sharing this fic. I'm looking forward to checking our your other work soon.
cullensrule chapter 21 . 11/25/2014
Crossing the border that way is almost anticlimatic. Maybe it is a good thing he didn't have a car. I remember my first trip driving into Canada. We drove down this country road with a little creek and people's backyards separating the US from Canada. We get stopped at booth that looks like an outhouse with one agent sitting in middle of nowhere. That was anticlimatic.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/20/2014
Yay! Great story!
cullensrule chapter 19 . 11/19/2014
That was intense but I know that they will be together some how, some way. Great chapter.
7,269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »