Reviews for Badlands
Emmaline3 chapter 20 . 10/21/2014
OMG...she's gonna find him! "...find me, find me!" He's the one with a vision...amazing, I could've never imagined such a twist in the story *grin* Love it!
Emmaline3 chapter 19 . 10/21/2014
Gallant to the very end, is Edward. Wow...what a tear jerker!
And what a great story! What more can come?
Emmaline3 chapter 17 . 10/21/2014
Bella is so acutely aware of what's going on in Edwards mind. I'm realizing how bright she really is and what a shame she was boxed early-on in such a stiffing and depressing circumstance, only to find herself in something so much worse.
Edwards mind is wound so tight; trying to take revenge on his past will put him at such a disadvantage dealing in San Antonio. Sad, sad, sad...I dread what's coming!
Emmaline3 chapter 16 . 10/21/2014
Glad Charlie's getting some nurturing comfort from Em and Rosalie; coming to grips with his daughters dead-end situation.
Guess I'd really love to see them get to a safe spot and live their lives out quietly...romantist that I am, but life isn't a novel and real life catches's cause and effect, and their cause has been violent and deadly. Whoops! I forget this isn't
real life, is it! Anything can happen LOL
Emmaline3 chapter 15 . 10/21/2014
Thank heaven for Jasper...and his typically calming ways! Otherwise, we know what could've happened *grimace* Course, Bella and Edward have the whole night to find something to 'stimulate' their paranoia... I'm a nervous wreck waiting for the other shoe to drop or knife to poke!
Great suspense build-up!
Emmaline3 chapter 14 . 10/21/2014
Quick mind-alteration! I'm praying they don't come in contact with another soul before someone puts them both out of their collective misery...from a safe distance away Those two have to die now! Blood-thirsty sociopaths... And uh-oh, jig is soon to be catching up to them in Alabama!
Emmaline3 chapter 12 . 10/21/2014
Can't fault Edward in the satisfaction department...only wish he'd had a condom! ;-) Then again, will she live long enough to conceive or give birth? For me, the excitement has dwindled into the sadness realm...what a waste of two clever but doomed teenagers. Can't pull my mind away from the image of their future... great story tho
Emmaline3 chapter 10 . 10/21/2014
The 'List' is growing! I see a 'life with no hope for parole' in Ed's future; maybe an accomplice sentence in Bella's, if she's lucky and lives!
They say most criminals are really stooopid...will 'Crazy Ed' be the exception?
Emmaline3 chapter 9 . 10/21/2014
"Jail House Rock" begins playing in my mind...they are both scr.., ah, ummm...scrambled, yeah...'scrambled', that's the word I want to use ;-) If they make it remotely near the border, I'll eat my cow-boy hat! "Crazy Edward" is right and Bella is never, ever, going to get free of this nut even if she might want to...
Emmaline3 chapter 7 . 10/21/2014
.'s Early Days of Bonnie & Clyde! I can hear the music playing in the background; banjo strummin and heavy beat going! WooHoo!
foofightersluvr chapter 24 . 10/20/2014
Good luck to you! I'll be watching for more
foofightersluvr chapter 23 . 10/20/2014
So happy they found each other!
foofightersluvr chapter 22 . 10/20/2014
Jesus now I'm tearing up! You're writing is so good I don't want this to end!
foofightersluvr chapter 20 . 10/20/2014
Fucking awesome! Lol
foofightersluvr chapter 15 . 10/20/2014
This is an amazing story! I love you're writing
7,239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »